How to Send Fax from Hp OfficejetPro 9025 Fax Setup
The printer can send and receive fax from HP OfficeJetPro 9025. This also includes fax light. When you set up contacts for a phone book, you can quickly send and receive a fax. Before submitting the fax, you should change the color, brightness and resolution.
You will need DSL modem, phone response system and HP OfficeJetPro 9025 printer in the first place. Now remove from the phone jack any cable or telephone device. Then plug a divider on the phone line into a telephone jack. Instead plug one end of the phone cord into the divider of the phone line. The other end of the phone cord can be connected to the DSL modem line port.
Now plug a DSL filter into the splitter’s other port. Take another cord of phone. Link the DSL filter to one end. The other end of the printer’s 1 line port, then attach one end of a telephone reply cable to the 2-EXT port of the printer. Now attach the reply machine to the phone.
How to Optimize the Fax Sending in HP Printer – OfficeJetPro 9025 Fax Setup?
You may decrease the fax speed to prevent data loss during the transaction. On your telephone answering machine, you can set the rings higher than usual. Then turn off the bug fix mode to address problems with the fax link. Set the auto response option to receive incoming faxes automatically.
Sending Fax from the Windows
Before you print from the printer, you can send a fax directly from your computer. However, make sure you have the HP OfficeJetPro 9025 printer downloaded from the official website. And the fax line works correctly.
- Open the folder that you want to print first.
- Click File next in the printer window.
- Then click the Print menu option.
- Now pick the printer in its name in the Name list.
- Go to Resources, Tools, Setup of the Printer and Settings Preferences.
- When you have changed all the parameters, click ok.
- Now enter the recipient’s fax number and click on the fax to set up HP OfficeJetPro 9025 fax.
Sending Fax from the macOS
Make sure your HP OfficeJetPro 9025 printer program is up-to – date before beginning your fax service in your macOS. Next open the document from your computer to fax. Then select the print option in the file menu. Now pick the printer in the form of Fax. The fax number must be entered. And check all the details again and click on the Fax option.
Sending Fax from the Phone
Load the print side down on the glass of the scanner. Load it up with the printed side if you are loading in the paper feeder.
- You must dial the fax transmission number from the telephone dial pad that is connected to the printer.
- Touch fax in the printer control panel.
- Then click on the option “send now.”
- When the planning ends, press the button Black or Yellow.
- You will speak over the phone and the fax is sent as soon as the phone hangs up.
Bear in mind that you will speak to the recipient after the fax has been submitted. You should tell the fax recipient that when they hear the fax, they will accept a fax.
How to Send Fax to Multiple Recipients – OfficeJetPro 9025 Fax Setup?
First load the paper on the scanner glass with the print side. Then press the Fax option in the printer control panel. And press the button Submit Now. Now pick the choice Phone Book. Then choose the option Group. Click the community name you want to give now. Basically, press Send Fax.
Receiving Fax Manually – OfficeJetPro 9025 Fax Setup
Finish all simple settings of the printer initially. Make sure your printer has paper loaded. If you have any documents in your document feeder delete them. Send on your fax machine to tell your fax sender to press Send. The rings can be set to answer large numbers. You can disable the Auto Answer function to avoid replying to calls when receiving the fax.
- Choose fax in the HP OfficeJetPro 9025 printer control panel.
- Then press Send and get.
- Now press the button Receive now.
- You should hang up or stay on the line when the printer begins to receive the fax.
- The telephone line stays quiet throughout delivery of the fax.
123.hp.com/ojpro9025 – Fax Setup
- Make sure your Scan and Fax System is initially allowed.
- Then press the Fax option from the printer control panel.
- Now open the tab and pick Preferences.
- Then pick the scanning and fax process.
- Then load onto the paper feeder the initial print side.
- Then press Fax in the printer control panel.
- Then click Send Now.
- Then enter the fax number of the recipient. Then click Send Fax.
Sending Fax from the Printer Control Panel
- Load the printed side of the paper in front of the scanner glass at first.
- The printed side may also be put upwards in the paper feeder. Tap Fax in HP OfficeJetPro 9025 Control Panel.
- Enter the fax number then.
- The receiver may also be picked from the phone book.
- Finally, press the button Black or White.
How to Send Fax using Monitor Dialing Process – OfficeJetPro 9025 Fax Setup?
If you use a calling card to send a fax, you can use the stored PIN during the monitor dialing process. If you want to enter your PIN, please click on the phone book and select Contact choice. To pick the book of telephones and pick the saved Button.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.