HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup – 123.hp.com/setup officejet pro 8710
Carry the HP Officejet pro 8710 setup printer and keep the power cords in its respective locations ready for contact. Now position the cords securely on the wall sockets so that the machines do not have loose links or power issues. Click the Home button at the left corner of the printer after attaching the cords.
Our configuration column involves first-time HP officejet pro 8710 printer setup , network setup, mobile print setup and simple feature setups including Print, Copy , Scan, and Fax. The instructions we provide are user-friendly and encourage you to do it with no assistance from anyone. Should you need advice at all on setting up the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Pilot, reach out to our techies.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup instructions
How do I setup my hp Officejet pro 8710 Printer?
It can create some noise when you turn on the printer for the first time.
- Using the arrows beside the printer control panel to choose the language, country and area while viewing the home screen. Click the OK button now.
- The printer panel is now inserted into the ink cartridge.
- Remove the cover of the ink cartridge with the cutouts on the sides of the printer.
- Check at the marking on the cartridge back and first mount the three-color cartridge.
- Remove the protective cord that protects the electric contacts and tin nozzles. Please slide the tin cartridges slowly into their slots and force it into the locks. (Note: the color of the locking levers should match the color shown on cartridges.)
- Install the black cartridge using the same procedure.
- When the original HP cartridges are mounted, a message box will appear on the control panel. Click OK Load the paper stack on the input tray. The printer now prints a sheet for alignment.
- After printing the alignment sheet, scan it by placing the speed printer side in the glass of the scanner.
- When the alignment page has been scanned, a message box that reads ‘Follow alignment’ will appear on the control panel of the printer. To start, click Ok button.
- Users are now entitled to wirelessly or Ethernet or USB link a printer to a network.
How do I setup my hp Officejet pro 8710 Printer?
- Unbox your newly-bought HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer .
- Identify and carefully remove the areas hidden by the tape.
- Check thoroughly if all of the components needed to connect the printer have been provided.
- Plug the ends of the power cord into both the rear port of the printer and the electrical socket.
- Swipe to the bottom of its control panel after turning on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Driver Setup with the Power button, and set the date, time, language and area accordingly.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup printer comes with two ink cartridges; cut out the orange tape and place it firmly into their slots.
- Load plain paper in the input tray after the ink cartridges are mounted, so that the printer prints an alignment sheet.
- Attach the driver to your printer using the software CD provided by the manufacturer.
- Wow! Just yeah! You tried to do it yourself. Experience the joy of working with your printer and get back when you encounter a problem when setting up 123.hp.com/setup officejet pro 8710 printer.
Upon completion of the simple setup, install your printer software either by visiting 123.hp.com or by connecting a CD with the printer. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish installing the printer. The driver program can be downloaded from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 or 123.hp.com/setup 8710 website.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Airprint Setup
- We spoke about printing using AirPrint software earlier. Users can print their iPhone images, papers, emails or web pages with any integrated iOS app solution.
- Make sure you trigger the Wireless Icon before starting your print job and attach your 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 to a wireless network.
- Open your iPhone’s Wi-Fi settings and make sure that you are connected to the same wireless network link as the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer.
- Note that AirPrint cannot support public wireless networks such as cellular data links (3 G or 4 G), Bluetooth and hotspots.
- Go to the App store and download any compatible iPhone printing device. Okay, the software.
- Select the sharing button for the device and check for the print icon.
- Please visit the home screen and open the text, picture, email or web page you wish to print and select the Share icon. (Anyway, click the menu and then click on the Print option.) Tap the Print option after you have selected the specific file.
- You will be browsed to the Printer Options menu to select a printer.
- Choose the printer to use.
- Adjust any print settings, decide how many copies to print and then press Print to get the job done.
When the printer finishes the printing process, your documents or images can be accessed with a double click on your iPhone’s Home button. Go to the Print Center and pick the document that was recently printed.
How to cancel the print job?
- If you want to stop writing, you can use your iPhone in a jiffy.
- Click the iPhone’s home button twice.
- The available and working apps are shown on the screen.
- Now pick Print Center and press it.
- If the Print Center app is open, tap Cancel Printing to avoid printing.
Using direct HP wireless means, users can print wirelessly from a mobile phone, laptop, PC, or any other wireless device without even connecting to an existing HP Officejet pro 8710 setup printer wireless network.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.