HP Officejet Pro 8710 Double Sided Printing
- Keep enough paper in the paper tray before your print job is complete.
- Click on the File menu and then on the Print button to access the printed document.
- Select your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Driver Configuration, press Printer Assets, Preferences or Printer Setup depending on what is shown on your screen.
- When the Document Properties or Print Preferences window opens, search to see if there is a tab for Printing Shortcuts.
- If so, pick the shortcut Print on both sides or Two-sided Printing.
- If it is not visible, then pick the tab Layout, Features or Finish depending on what it displays.
- Find the choice Print on both sides and choose Binding or Flip Tab.
- Click the OKPress button. Take the printed paper from the output tray and place the short bottom edge in the input tray for the other side impression with the printed side facing down.
- Clicking on Continue will now also print on the other page.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.