HP Officejet Pro 8710 Apple Airprint Setup
- You must have an AirPrint-enabled HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Driver System working in good condition and a computer running in iOS 4.2 or higher to install AirPrint on your mobile phone.
- Make sure your device and printer have both connected to the same wireless network. If you have a USB cable connected to your printer, then you can print using HP Wireless Direct.
- Check that your 8710 printer is ON, open the item you want to print to your iOS computer and press the Sharing icon.
- Under Printer Options pick your Printer from the drop-down menu.
- Tap Options to change all other settings (Don’t just leave your printer in Black-Ink).
- Get copies number and tap Print option.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Print from iphone or ios
- One choice to print from your iOS computer is Apple AirPrint. Here’s another one called the HP Smart App that you can not only print but also scan through.
- Download the Apple store’s HP Smart App, and power it on your iPhone.
- On your iPhone screen you’ll see different tiles showing what you want to print.
- Tap a tile to check on screen, social media account, or cloud storage the picture or doc is on.
- Tap the screen end Document or Picture button.
- Click the Print icon on the item and finish the printing process.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.