HP OFFICEJET PRO 6978 WIRELESS SETUP
- Get the name and password of the network and turn to the router, printer and device for HP Officejet pro 6978 wireless setup. Connect your HP OJPRO 6978 Printer to the same network.
- If connected, remove the USB and Ethernet cables from the printer.
- Download and update the latest edition of your HP Officejet pro 6978 printer from the HP website.
- Enter the printer model and press update to access the printer program.
- Then click Open, Save or Run to start installation by double-clicking on the driver file in the Download folder of the device.
- Just switch on to the on-screen instructions to complete the link setup and driver installation.
- Return to the Site to register and activate the 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 6978 WIFI SETUP – CONNECTING STEPS
- Power on router. Link your machine to a Router ‘s network.
- Tap Wireless button on the HP OJPro6978 Setup Printer feature screen.
- Click Setup — > Wireless Setup — > Wireless Setup Assist.
- Choose your router’s network name, and tap OK.
- If prompted include the WEP or WPA key and tap Done.
- The HP Officejet pro 6978 printer driver is mounted on your computer.
- Choose the HP Officejet pro 6978 setup Wireless connection method.
- When the system prompts enter your router’s network name and password.
- Go through the on-screen process and complete HP Officejet pro 6978 wireless setup.