HP Officejet Pro 6978 Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is the process by which the HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer identifies and resolves the problems. Follow the topics below to solve the printer’s problems. Through contacting them, you can get recommendations from our techies too.
Why is my HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Offline?
- Restart your HP OJPro6978 Computer and Setup Printer.
- Turn the machines off, wait a few minutes and turn on.
- To repair the problem offline, using the HP Print and Scan Doctor program.
- Set your default Officejet printer to its settings.
- Type devices in your computer’s search bar, and pick Computers and Printers.
- Choose your printer name, and choose Set as Default Printer.
- If the problem persists, contact our technical know-how.
How to Solve HP Officejet Pro 6978 Paper Jam Issue?
- Paper jams occur in any part of the printer, such as input tray, output tray, access door for ink cartridge, document feeder and more.
- Open the printer’s access screen.
- Wait until the truck slows down. Within the printer search for jammed papers using a flashlight.
- Move the wagon and remove if any, the blocking documents.
- Close the door to the top of the connection and test that the problem is solved.
- If the issue of paper jam persists, please contact our technical expertise.
Why is my HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Not Printing Black Ink
- Check if the paper you are printing has any blank pages left in it.
- Ensure printer’s ink cartridges are working properly.
- Check that correct and plain white papers are loaded into the input tray.
- Clean the printer’s printhead and ink pads.
- Uninstall the previously installed software for the printer driver and reinstall the latest version of the software for the printer driver.
- If the issue with printing blank pages continues, please contact our technical support team for further guidance.
How to Solve HP Officejet Pro 6978 Ink Cartridge Problem?
- Switch on the OJPro6978 HP Setup Printer if previously switched off.
- Lift the door on top of the printer for entry. Replace the cartridges and search for clogs of ink.
- Clean the cartridges with distilled water using a lint-free cloth.
- Replace the cartridges should they be harmed.
- Make sure your printer is compatible with the cartridges.
- Check when putting the cartridges into the respective slots.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.