How to Fax on HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer?
- Make sure the printer is powered up before starting sending a fax.
- Link your machine and HP printer to the same network.
- Place the document on the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) which is about to be faxed.
- Select the option Fax, and click OK.
- Now press the Start button at the printer’s front screen.
- A confirmation printout is printed on the HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer.
- The fax status can be checked in the printout.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Troubleshooting fax
- In case of consistency problems such as horizontal or vertical lines, bands or poor resolution, the faxes sent or received do. Follow the instructions below to fix the problem.
- Start washing the scanner components with clean, lint-free tissue.
Cannot send or receive faxes
- Seek printing a fax test report for printer, telephone line connection or fax settings.
- Redesign the number and make sending settings changes.
- Reduce fax pace.
- Turn Error Correction Mode off.
- Test the method of dialing.
- Ensure the scanner bar functionality.
- Restore original fax settings and run the fax setup wizard.
Calls are interrupted by fax tones
- Change the rings to respond to a higher number of rings than your answering machine. Allow Auto Response
- Often use your 123.hp.com or ojpro 6978 printer with the two-wire phone line.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.