How to Print Double Side on HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer?
- Load the Officejet Printer’s input tray with blank papers.
- Link your printer and computer to the corresponding router or access point network.
- Open the file on your computer you wish to scan.
- Go to Printer Property, and pick the choice Duplex Printing.
- Choose the Binding or Page Flip feature under the Two-sided Print option.
- Click the OK button to finish, and click Print.
- As your printer supports automatic duplexing it automatically prints.
- For more information on duplex printing, please call our tech helps.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.