123.hp.com/ojpro6950 – HP Officejet Pro 6950 Mobile Printing Setup
The smartphone printing feature is used for both Android and Smartphone printing. Carry out the next step-by – step process in the HP Officejet Pro 6950 printer to conduct handheld prints.
HP Officejet Pro 6950 eprint Setup
- Download and run ePrint on your computer or Smart devices.
- Open the Settings app, and tap. Turn on the application by tapping the Activate option.
- Provide your email address in Trigger Use and then Trigger your email box.
- You’ll get an activation code in your e-mail.
- Use the code, and activate the application.
- Now open the document on your machine where you need to print. Tap on the choice Print.
- Change the printing settings, if necessary. Touch the Print option again, and start printing.
HP Officejet Pro 6950 Airprint Setup
- Tap Setup — > Network — > Wireless Setup Wizard, on the front panel of the HP OJPro6950 Setup printer.
- Pick your router’s Network name.
- Provide the network password, if requested.
- Link your computer to the same Apple network.
- Open the document or image on your Apple computer which is about to print.
- Click Share, and press Print.
- Adjust print settings and start printing work.
Call our technical experts for more information regarding the AirPrint feature.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.