HP Officejet 4650 Cloud Print Setup
- Enable your computer’s Chrome browser. Sign into your Google account. Tap the Chrome:/devices address bar and type and click Scan.
- Go to New Devices and the option Register.
- Select Print cloud and pick Print Jobs. Print Jobs.
- Choose Print — > Print file upload — > Pick my computer file.
- Open your document or picture and click Open.
- Select your printer ‘s name and change the print settings. Finally, select the Print option and begin printing.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.