HP Officejet 4650 Airprint Setup
The HP Officejet 4650 printer’s Airprint feature enables you to print from Apple iOS & iPads. Perform the next step-by-step method for Airprint method.
Instant Airprint HP Officejet 4650 Setup
- Go to the Setup tab on the printer control panel.
- Tap Network — > Wireless Setup Wizard — > Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Go through the on-screen instructions and connect your printer to a network.
- Link to the same network your Apple computer.
- Open your Apple computer for the original document or picture you wish to print.
- Click on the Sharing icon in the lower left corner. Touch the choice Screen.
- Go to menu Printer Option and press Select Printer. Select Printer. Select the name of your printer.
- Adjust the other settings and start printing if necessary.
How to Print from iPhone to HP Officejet 4650?
- Using the AirPrint option to print from your iPhone.
- HP Officejet 4650 Connected your printer and computer to the same router or access point network.
- Open the original document or file on your iPhone you want to search.
- Select the Share icon and select it. Tap Print. Tap Print option. If necessary, change the print settings.
- Tap Printer Option and select Printer Selection. Choose your printer’s name.
- Then touch the Print option and begin printing on our printer.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.