HP Officejet 3830 Troubleshooting Issue
There are few common problems with the printer often. For the same thing, we have quick solutions below.
Why HP Officejet 3830 Not Copying or Scanning?
- If the issue is copying, check first if the system is allowed.
- Check if you’ve loaded adequate and necessary paper.
- Make sure you don’t do the copy function if your printer does another job.
- If any, reset your printing system, clean the dust on ADF.
- If the issue is linked to a scan, test if your printer is connected to a network.
- Try to enable the computer scan function on the control panel of your printer if you are connected to the Windows system.
- Router, printer and computer restart and see if you can scan.
- If you do the scan using an application, close it and then open it; try scanning now.
Why HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color?
- Remove and reinstall the original printer driver.
- Just original HP ink cartridges can be printed.
- Examine if there are smears on the rear of the prints you get.
- Test if you use the right paper to print.
- Search for print settings changes, and if so, change them.
- Test if the ink levels are below the appropriate amount.
- Double test whether an empty cartridge doesn’t allow you to print color pages.
- Print a print quality diagnostic page to verify the cause of the HP Officejet 3830 Setup printer issue.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.