HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting
Go through the next topics to quickly and easily solve problems with your HP Envy 4520 printer.
Steps To Fix HP Envy 4520 Printer Network Connection Issues
- Restart the printer, router and computer at first if the problem occurs following the following steps.
- Enabled your device firewall, so that the 123.hp.com/envy4520 HP can be activated or downloaded. The firewall will render the printer available.
- Remove any metal objects or blocks between the router and the printer, without ensuring that the path is not radioactive.
- First check whether the router supports goodjour setting for Apple devices.
- This setting is necessary to communicate with the network on apple devices. Then verify that the LED light is constant near the wireless icon, and confirm that the printer has the same network that the device has.
- Next, search the IP address if your network’s IP address did not fit, enter the correct IP address printer control panel.
- Keep the printer and router in the range because the gap is weaker for the signals that could also cause HP envy 4520 network connection problems.
HP Envy 4520 Airprint Not Working
- Update your HP Envy 4520 printer firmware.
- You may either update from the manufacturer’s website or directly from the Envy 4520 printer control panel.
- Also, update your computer software if appropriate.
- Restart the HP Envy 4520 Printer and computer configuration.
- Touch the Wireless icon on the printer operating panel.
- Tap Settings — > Advanced Parameters.
- If available, disable the IPv6 option.
HP Envy 4520 Paper Tray Won’t Close
- Remove the papers and pull the input tray.
- Take a pile of paper and tap on a surface of the plane.
- Load the papers into the input panel by adjusting the paper width guide.
- Close the tray of paper.
- Check if any paper blocks the closing paper tray.
- HP Envy 4520 printer power. When the Envy printer is activated, detach the power cable.
- Perform a print job and check whether the tray is properly closed.
HP Envy 4520 Scanner Not Connecting
- Make sure that your printer and computer are connected to the same router or access point network.
- Test the HP Envy printer connection status.
- Click the Wireless Network or Settings button on the control panel of the 4520 printer.
- Ensure that the wireless signal is activated.
- To try to fix the problem, download and launch the HP Print and Scan Script
My HP Envy 4520 Printer Won’t Print
- To solve the problem, use the HP Print and Scan program.
- If the error continues, reset the printer and computer of your HP Envy 4520.
- Switch the printer off and remove the power cable.
- Wait a couple of minutes. Attach the cable and the power supply to the printer.
- Click the power button to power up the Envy printer.
- Set the printer to its default settings.
HP Envy 4520 Prints Blank Pages
- Ensure that the document you plan to print has no blank pages.
- Open the access door at the top of the HP Envy 4520 installation printer.
- Lift the lid of the slots of the tin cartridge.
- Click and remove the cartridges.
- Remove tank contacts with distilled water using a lint-free fabric.
- Let your cartridges dry for a couple of minutes.
- Insert the cartridges into the corresponding slots.
- Close the printer’s lid and access screen.
- Run a printer function and check whether the problem has been resolved.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.