123.hp.com/envy4520 - 123HPCOM SETUP ENVY4520 PRINTER INSTALLATION GUIDE
123.hp.com/envy4520 printer is Wireless and Color Printer in the HP envy printer family. The envy printers are inkjet printers that print high-quality images. The HP envy 4520 printer is simple to use and offers extra ordinary output simultaneously. It also has an SD card slot and can also print wireless direct print. Make sure you download the 123.hp.com/envy4520
123.hp.com/setup 4520 printer is a perfect device that will help you print quality documents and photos in largenumbers. The main functions of this HP colour inkjet photo printer are copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink and many more. The output will be in brilliant colors and will be uniform form all your documents and projects.
Mobile printing makes you job easy. You can print any document or photo store in your device and print it with your 123.hp.com/setup 4520 printer.NOTE: Your mobile device and the printer should be connected to the same network as your computer. You can print necessary documents in an Apple, Android, Windows and Amazon devices.
The Fax option in your 123.hp.com setup 4520 printer will enable you to transfer important files in a secured manner. From your fax-compatible printer you can easily transport legal documents and photos via fax to a particular person through the given fax number. Make sure the recipient also has a fax compatible printer with them.
123.hp.com/envy4520 Printer Drivers Software Installation
- First, use the printer box and remove all the product content, then live with the printer guide books and driver-installing CD.
- The upgraded HP envy 4520 printer 123.hp.com/envy4520 edition can be downloaded.
- Start peeling the tape so that the whole packaging cover is removed around the printer in order to prevent potential cartridge jam and clean the printer.
- Then take out the power cord and attach the one end to the wall outlet to prevent any power issues and the other end to the printer.
- Power the printer now and specify country, date and time. Install the black and tri-colored ink cartridges then on the correct slot in the access ink field.
- After the ink cartridges are loaded, the printer prompts you to load paper. Then load the paper stack in the printer’s input tray by changing the paper guide.
- The alignment tab will be written next. Scan the alignment page and click when the progress message has been prompted.
123.hp.com/setup 4520 Unboxing
Unpack the HP Envy 4520 printer from its packaging and keep the power cords ready to connecting its respective places. Now, place the cords firmly into the wall sockets so that there are no loose connections or any power issues with the devices. After connecting the cords, press the Home button on the left hand corner of the printer.
123.hp.com/envy4520 - Replacing Cartridge
- hp.com/envy4520-Start the printer to connect it with the input tray and load it onto the input tray with the paper and slide.
- Then, raise the cutouts on the edges of the printer and open the cartridge access flap. Now the carriage moves to the entrance area and wait a while for the carriage to stop moving.
- Select the cartridge you want to replace and open and remove the cartridge cover.
- The ink cartridge area instantaneously is greater than standard ink cartridges. Unpack the cartouche and remove the cartouche.
- After the HP Envy 4520 Setup printer has been registered, the ink cartridges are automatically sent to the home address.
- Then remove the tab in the cartridge and make sure the electric contacts and the ink nozzle are not affected. When the chip is fried, the printer cannot identify the ink cartridge.
- If the ink cartridge has a problem due to the broken nozzle, an error message will be displayed in the printer control panel.
- Keep the cartridge ink to the printer and snap in the carriage slot and lock the connection door of the cartridge.
- The Printer Show Genuine HP ink Cartridges mounted message prompts if the installation is successful.
- The printer then aligns with the highest print quality and prints an alignment list.
- The alignment page is a page which helps the printer to automatically change the ink cartridge alignment.
- The alignment page is printed after successfully loading the ink cartridges, which the printer can use to optimize printer performance.
- To complete the alignment the alignment page is scanned. Scan the page in the control panel by clicking ok.
- After you get aligned your printer scans and aligns you will receive a message. Whether the alignment is complete or the alignment of the failed message appears.
- For more information concerning envy 4520, please get details of 123.hp.com/envy4520 or 123.hp.com/setup 4520. After the progress message is done, the printer is aligned.
Easy HP Envy 4520 Ink Cartridge Installation
The next subject is the easy and fast solution for installing ink cartridges on the HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Press the power button of the HP Envy 4520 Setup Printer.
- Load a stack of relevant documents into the input tray.
- Lift the entrance door on top of the printer.
- The carriage moves to its place after raising the latch.
- Wait for the carriage to become idle.
- Lift the cartridge lid you want to substitute.
- Push the cartridge gently and take it out.
- Take and unpack a new ink cartridge.
- Place the cartridge in the opening.
- Close the printer’s lid and access screen.
How to Print Photos on HP Envy 4520 Printer?
- Load the input tray with the correct photographic paper.
- Place the paper down on the front.
- Edit the picture before you start printing.
- Right-click on the photo and press Open With.
- Now choose Photo Viewer or Paint from Windows.
- Click the option Print.
- Now you can see the Print Pictures window on the phone.
- Change the print configuration if necessary.
- To change more print settings, go to the Paper Properties tab.
- Tap the Print icon, finally.
How to Reset HP Envy 4520 Printer?
- Click the menu or Setup button on the HP Envy 4520 printer control panel.
- Scan and choose the System Settings option.
- Find and press the Arrow button to pick choice.
- Use the Down Arrow key to select the Factory Restore Settings option.
- Now press the Select button on the HP Envy 4520 printer control panel and wait a bit.
- The HP Envy printer now configures its factory default settings.
How to set up the HP Envy 4520 printer?
- When you switch on the printer for the first time, it may make some noise.
- Once you see the home screen, use the arrows next to the printer’s control panel to choose the language, country and region. Now, touch the OKbutton.
- The printer screen will now as you insert the ink cartridges.
- Lift the ink cartridge’s cover by using the cutouts on the sides of your printer.
- Look at the labeling on the back cover of the cartridge and install the tri-color cartridge initially.
- Remove the protective tap covering the electrical contacts and ink nozzles.(NOTE: The color on the locking levers should match the color displayed on cartridges.)
- Slide the ink cartridges slowly into their respective slots and push it till locks into its place.
- Use the same process to install the black cartridge as well.
- Once you finish installing the original HP cartridges, a message box appears on the Control Panel. Click on OK.
- You can download driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4520 or 123.hp.com/envy4520.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Driver Installation
Unpack the HP Envy 4520 Setup printer from its packaging and keep the power cords ready to connectin its respective places. Now, place the cords firmly into the wall sockets so that there are no loose connections or any power issues with the devices. After connecting the cords, press the Home button on the left hand corner of the printer.
Once the basic setup is complete, install the printer software by visiting 123.hp.com/envy4520 or 123.hp.com/setup 4520 or by inserting the CD which came with the printer. Follow the instructions on screen to complete the HP Envy 4520 printer Setup installation process.
Manuals and Update Guide of HP Drivers and Envy 4520 software
Driver Update Windows
- Switch on the printer at the beginning of the cycle and go to 123.hp.com/envy4520. Then in the menu bar pick Applications and Drivers.
- And then select Printer and enter the serve number in your printer name.
- Select Send now.
- You must press Install after checking the OS and driver information. Then open the downloaded.exe file.
- Then double-click the downloaded file to open it. Just follow the installer’s on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation process.
Install HP Envy 4520 Mac Driver
- Initially visit 123.hp.com/envy4520. Then click Drivers and Downloads on the homepage.
- And pick the right operating system. Find the version of the driver you want to use.
- Click Open and Save now. The downloaded.dmg file will then be opened to start the installation process.
- Three methods may be used, such as Wireless Link, Local Network Connection, and USB Connection.
Driver Installation For HP Envy 4520
- Know the network name, network password and a device connected to the wireless network before beginning wireless network setup.
- If the printer is turned on, push the wireless button in the printer control panel and switch on the control panel display.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the operation.
- Head to 123.hp.com/envy4520 on your web browser and enter the name and number of the printer model to download the printer driver and program.
- Now run the download package and complete the link setup by following the on-screen instruction.
- Finally, register your printer to trigger the new product support updates and learn about them.
IN MAC OS
- Prepare your network link, network password and SSID in the beginning. Hold the printer and the machine close together.
- Download the printer program HP envy 4520 and make sure the printer and the machine are connected in the same network, similarly to the windows.
- The HP utility app opens after installation of the app. The use of broadband service is recommended by HP.
- Next pick the printer name from the list below and the printer must be Bonjour. Bonjour is an iOS computer multi-casting network protocol.
- The router will follow this protocol, in order to communicate easily with the mac machine and printer in the linked active network.
- Now connect the printer to the network by pressing the HP Envy 4520 Setup printer wireless button.
Then press Continue to follow the instructions prompted on the screen and finish installing the app.
123.hp.com/envy4520 - HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup
The next topic explains the simple and quick procedure for wireless setup on the HP Envy 4520 printer.
How to Connect to HP Envy 4520 Wireless Printer?
- Tap the Settings icon on the HP printer operating screen.
- Go to the alternative Wireless Setup.
- Type the router’s network name and password you need to connect to your printer.
- Download your computer or laptop printer software if you haven’t installed it.
- Choose the form of communication as wireless.
- Follow the next step to communicate with the WPS Direct process.
- Ensure you have a WPS button on your router.
- Click and hold the WPS button on the Envy printer control panel.
- After a few seconds, press the WPS button on the router.
HP Envy 4520 setup printer Auto Wireless connect
- Your desktop or laptop should use Windows Vista (and newer) and Max OS X 10.5 (and newer) versions of the operating system.
- The operating system installed on your computer is in control of the wireless adapter through which the HP software will retrieve the desktop or laptop’s current network settings(the username and password).
- Your computer device and your HP Envy 4520 printer should be connected to a wireless connection.
- Your computer is connected to your wireless network over 2.4 GHz. (NOTE: HP printers don’t work in 5.0 GHz networks. But, you might be able to connect the printer to network using different setup methods till your modem or router supports 2.4 GHz.)
- Make note that your desktop or laptop does not use a static IP address.
- Your HP printer will be HP Auto Wireless Connect mode for two hours after it is switched on for the first time or during installation before it’s connected to a network. (If your printer has been switched on for more than two hours and the software hasn’t still tried to connect the HP Envy 4520 printer to your wireless network, then you can reset the mode. Open printer’s control panel and then click on ‘Restore Network Settings’ or ‘Restore Network defaults’.)
Sometimes, other technical and environmental factors may also affect the compatibility of HP AutoWireless Connect. The recommended setup method is offered during the installation of your printer. During the setup process, a part of the process may require your computer to be disconnected from the wireless network temporarily, which means you wouldn’t have access to the internet. Before performing this operation, make sure you save any online documents you are working on or complete any downloads before continuing. If HP Auto Wireless Connect is not successful or not offered during the software installation, then you will be asked to use another wireless setup method.
Steps To Fix Printer Network Connection Issues
- Restart the printer, router and computer initially if the problem follows the steps below.
- Enable your device firewall to allow any 123.hp.com/envy4520 HP installation or download. The firewall will render the printer available.
- Remove any metal objects or blocks from the router to the printer and ensure no path radioactive devices.
- Next test if the router supports the good our setting for Apple devices.
- This setting is necessary to communicate with the network on apple devices. Instead test if the LED light is stable near the wireless icon and also see whether the printer’s network is the same as the device.
- First, search the IP address if the IP address did not match your network, enter the correct control panel on the IP address printers.
- Keep the printer and the router in the range since, in the case of HP envy 4520 printer, the distance of signal is lower and the communication issue may not occur.
HP Envy 4520 Setup for Duplex Printing
The HP envy 4520 printer’s duplex printing property will avoid the use of paper, time and electricity. Download the HP Envy 4520 Setup printer and the software for 123.hp.com/envy4520 or 123.hp.com/setup 4520.
First you open the printed text, then press Print now to pick the name of the printer and change the printer properties to your preferences. Then pick “Print on both sides” or “two side printing” in the printing shortcut window.
By choosing Flip on the long edge option, you create prints of booklet, while Flip on the short edge creates prints of the tablet.
Open the document to be printed on the mac machine for iOS users. For the print job, check that the printer has paper in the paper tray.
Instead, in the top left corner, press FILE, and now the print dialog box opens.
This allows you to pick your printer name from the printer drop-down and then click on the bottom of the screen to display information, if the screen has a two-sided printing option your printer is compatible with duplex. Finally, click the checkbox for two sides and press Print.
123.hp.com/envy4520 Printer Printing Photos From Memory Card
Initially insert the memory card in the HP envy 4520 printer memory card slot. To show the photo menu, tap the photo menu on the panel. To print the image, tap View & Print choice. Pick the image and set the number of images. Next you should edit the images prior to printing. Then preview the photo to print the model and hold.
123hpcom envy4520 Printer Duplex Printing Setup
Troubleshoot double sided printing problem, initially ensuring that the machine control panel connected to the HP envy 4520 includes automatic duplexing functionality. Switch to the control panel in the computer and then to computers and drivers. Right-click the printer icon and choose the properties of the printer.
Then, click on the tab setting tool and choose double side automatic printing. And save the changes by clicking OK. Visit 123.hp.com/envy4520 for more detail and enter a printer type and model name to fix problems.
SOLVING PRINT PROBLEMS IN HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER
When the HP Envy 4520 printer is not printing (nothing prints)
- If print jobs have been stuck in the print queue, all documents are canceled in the queue and the machine restarted. After the reboot process is completed, try printing a file.
- You will have a warning message pop-up on your computer if your printer turns off during printing. If you do not, then the HP software you installed has a problem. Uninstall and reinstall the software to avoid further difficulties.
- Checking that all cable connections are safe and strong is also important. Replace it with the new cable if any link is loose.
- You must test the wireless connection of your printer if the blue light on the Wireless Icon isn’t blinking. Seek to print a Wireless Test Report in order to diagnose and fix your printer problems.
- Check whether your computer installs firewall software which prevents your computer from communicating with the printer. In this scenario, temporarily deactivate the firewall and start printing. When you have finished printing pages, click on the firewall.
- If after the above steps, your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer does not yet respond, then both the machine and the printer will be restarted.
When something on the page is missing or incorrect
- Test the USB cable length and printer position if anything is missing or incorrect on the list. The high electromagnetic fields generated by the USB sometimes because slight distortions and damage print quality.
- Drag your HP Envy 4520 Setup printer out of the electromagnetic field in this scenario.
- You are recommended that you use an electromagnetic field effects cable which is less than 3 meters long.