HP Deskjet 3755 Print Double Sided
Double-sided printing reduces the effort when handling paper on both sides for printing. Follow these steps to learn how to easily adjust the setting to double-sided and print.
- Place enough blank papers in the input tray of the printer.
- Click on the File menu and click on the Print option.
- Pick your printer and then select Properties of the Printer, Configuration of the Printer or Preferences depending on what is seen.
- The window Record Properties opens. Now check whether there is a Shortcut Print tab available.
- If so, select the Print option on both sides or Duplex Print.
- If the tab is not available, click the Layout, Features or Finish option.
- Check both sides for print and select Binding or Page Flip.
- Select OK then Print. Print.
- Delete the page first printed because it is a manual duplexing and insert it in the same direction into the input tray.
- Since Deskjet 3755 is a front-loading printer, load the printed side into the printer with its bottom edge. Select Start now.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.