123.hp.com/dj3630 – HP Deskjet 3630 Printer setup
HP Deskjet 3630 setup printer is portable and has the capacity to print and scan. The printer also features integrated air print technology. The color printing is excellent at low cost, but the monochrome printing is little bit expensive compared to printing. The HP Deskjet 3630 printer is equipped with a Wi-Fi automatic document feeder. On the drawback of the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer there is no wired network Ethernet and the double side printing man page is turned on.
HP Deskjet 3630 Hardware Setup
- Get the box and open it carefully to separate the guide books and the software installation CD that would be used later in the setup process.
- There will be 2 ink cartridges for faxing, power cord and telephone cable.
- Tilt down the printer box to extract the printer securely from the printer box. Remove the HP Deskjet 3630 printer plastic cover.
- Remove all the HP printer blue color tape and packaging material. Turn the printer around and raise the entrance panel look like a device that is the paper feeder.
- Open the front door by removing the blue tape and pull out carton parts outside and lock the door, as it is. Check carefully for any remaining pieces to prevent future paper jams.
- Then open the top of the printer to locate and remove the blue tape inside the feeder automatically. Visit 123.hp.com/dj3630 for more detail on the hardware.
- The power cord is attached to the printer and turned on afterwards. In the HP Deskjet 3630 Setup printer configuration, set the language, date and time and click.
HP Deskjet 3630 Printer Driver Software setup
- Once the date and time have been set the printer calls for the ink cartridge to be reset. Open the two cartridge cover and expose the front entrance door of the printer you can find the ink access area in the corresponding ink cartridges.
- After the ink cartridges are mounted successfully, the progress message for the ink cartridge is shown. Load the document onto the tray of document.
- Now take out the grey tab at the bottom of the printer, where the printed paper does not fall to the table.
- The alignment page is first printed and scanned for better printing.
- Check your printer name and model number in 123.hp.com/setup 3630 on the wireless link and mobile printing and download the HP Deskjet 3630 printer software and drivers.
- The Driver Software CD/DVD is enclosed in the HP Printer box. So That you can download and install the HP DJ 3630 Printer drivers Software easily.
- You can also download the Printer driver from visiting 123.hp.com dj3630 site when you don’t have CD Drive.
Manuals and Reference Guide to Download HP Deskjet 3630 Drivers and Software
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Download for Windows
- Download a driver for Windows and before that Switch ON the HP Deskjet 3630 printer initially and go to 123.hp.com/dj3630. Then, in the menu bar, select Software and Drivers.
- And then choose Printer, enter your printer name with the serves number. Tap Send now.
- You must click Update after checking the App and driver information.
- Then open the downloaded.exe file.
- To open the downloaded file, double click. Only follow the installer’s on-screen instructions to complete the HP Deskjet 3630 Setup driver installation process.
HP Deskjet 3630 Driver Download for Mac
- Download a driver for Windows Switching on the printer initially and go to 123.hp.com/setup 3630. Then, in the menu bar, select Software and Drivers.
- And then choose Printer; enter your printer name with the serves number. Tap Send now.
- You must click Update after checking the App and driver information.
- Then open the downloaded.exe file.
- To open the downloaded file, double click. Only follow the installer’s on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
123.hp.com/dj3630 – HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 3630 Setup Wireless Connection for Window
- Start the HP Deskjet 3630 printer, machine and router with electricity. The HP Deskjet 3630 and the computer must share the same active network.
- Now, click the Wi-Fi button in the control panel of the HP printer. Then you enter the network configuration wizard that is shown on the control panel and add a name for the wireless network and a network password.
- This establishes a connexion between the printer and the network.
- Next install the requisite 123.hp.com/setup 3630 programmer and drivers. The printer will now print from the machine directly.
- Finally, after setting up the HP deskjet 3630 Wireless connection, make test print to check whether the connection is properly done.
- You can also use USB Cable for 123.hp.com dj3630 Printer Wireless Connection.
HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup for Mac OS
- First, download the HP Printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj3630 on your computer in the browser.
- Then open the update application and approve any settings and settings and start clicking.
- Now connect the MAC and the printer to the same local network and power the printer. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 3630 for the wireless settings of the printer related details
- Choose your printer in the easy start window of HP and now test the wireless button and the power light of the printer is on. If not, don’t help the device by the printer.
- If the HP Deskjet 3630 printer is not connected to the device, update from 123.hp.com/setup 3630 to the new version of the program.
- Next in the list of wireless network names, pick your network name and click on the window to start.
- And in the successive window click allow mac to wirelessly link to the printer. Now the HP Deskjet 3630 Setup printer configures the network settings on the MAC device automatically.
Steps for restoring setup mode
By following these steps on the touch screen printer, default wireless settings and setup mode can be restored.
To restore default settings, touch the settings icon, restore network defaults, and touch yes.
To confirm the default settings, next touch yes. Now the default restored wireless settings notice that the blue light close to the wireless icon is blinking.
It will take two hours to complete the restore process and return to normal setup mode.
HP Deskjet 3630 Mobile Printing Setup
HP Deskjet 3630 cloud print setup
Google cloud print is the free software used to print smartphone or network-connected HP printer documents and images.
First, make sure the device with Google chrome and a Google cloud print ready printer are installed. The Google Cloud Print is not USB-based.
Switch on your machine next and open the chrome browser. Pick your printer name from the list of printers to chrome:/devices, then register your printer.
Then click OK to connect the HP Deskjet 3630 printer to the cloud print in the press line. A confirmation page is printed depending on your printer configuration. There are some questions about support for HP Deskjet printers.
HP Deskjet 3630 Airprint setup
The iOS app running on or beyond version 4.2 supports Airprint setup. The HP Deskjet 3630 and the phone must be on the same network.
Then delete from the printer any USB cable or Ethernet cable. Review the setup packages foe.
If you are getting the message “No AirPrint Printers Found” in this show, check your telephone and the device uses the same wireless network.
Because of security issues, AirPrint does not operate in public networks. If the issue prevails in restarting the router, delete any artefacts that hinders the signal from the router to the printer.
Ensure that the printer and the router are in the area. Now, in the printer app, press the wireless app when the blue light is paired.
Then pick the document and press the Sharing icon and print options, even the amount of copies you want to make can be entered.
HP Deskjet 3630 eprint setup
ePrint system is a free service for the wireless printing of images and documents from the Phone to the HP Deskjet 3630 printer .
The printer will first share the same active network with the machine. Then install the Windows eprint program from 123.hp.com/dj3630 and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
To connect the HP Deskjet 3630 printer and the machine, click on the wireless icon from the printer. Now print the paper and images from the screen.
You can print images, documents, web content and email attachments for the programme ePrint. Print documents by selecting the icon of the document in the list. Select the icon and find the printing sheet.
Tap on the print button to open the document to be downloaded. Choose the scanner from the manufacturer.
To print images, pick a photo icon from the main page and choose single or multiple pictures to print from a printer linked to the HP Network.
Similarly, the web content can be printed from the printer by clicking on the Web icon on the main page and entering the Web address that must be printed.
Use the ePrint setup program, email attachments may also be printed on the mobile device. Open the mail application and click the attachment message to be printed.
You may show the list of applications to open the attachment when selecting the attachment.
After a preview, click the ePrint app to print and collect the prints from the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer.
Fixing paper pick up issue in HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
A “Out of Paper” message will be displayed in the control panel on the HP printer. Check the paper on the paper tray at the beginning if there is no paper space and close the tray.
The next scenario is that even though there is a “Out of Paper” message indicator in the input tray.
Owing to the low paper quality and the incorrect arrangement of the paper stack, the printer can not collect the paper.
Now remove all the paper from the feeder and test the bent, broken and shaped paper. Test the inside of the input tray by raising the input shield using a flash light.
If any obstacles are observed, correctly remove them and feed the paper into the paper feeder by carefully adjusting the paper guide. Then pursue the next path, if the problem prevails, such as cleaning the rollers. Use cotton swab and distilled water for this reason. Remove any cords and wires from the printer.
Now raise the inboard of the grey roller inside the input tray, clean it with the cotton swab dipped in water and let it dry for ten minutes.
Again load the document and attempt to print if the “Out of Document” message shows in 123.hp.com/dj3630 search for some solution or contact service provider again.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.