HP DESKJET 3630 DRIVER DOWNLOAD & INSTALL
HP also offers the appropriate HP Deskjet 3630 Drivers and software package along with your printer for installation on a CD / DVD. By installing it on your computer, you can download and install the drivers and software for your 123 hpdeskjet 3630 printer. This allows you to do all your print jobs from your machine where you installed the driver and the program of this printer. Drivers and software for your 123 hpdeskjet 3630 browser printer can be downloaded and installed by easy measures.
123 HP DESKJET 3630 WINDOWS DRIVER:
- Turn on your 3630 hpdeskjet printer.
- Go to support.hp.com on your windows computer.
- Then download the installation file for the required driver.
- To start downloading, open the file and press Yes or Run.
- When a 1, 2, 3 connect screen is shown, select 2 to connect and then continue clicking.
- You can configure your app installation from the App Selection Screen by clicking on the personalized device selection button.
- Click on the checkbox to agree to the terms and next to start downloading the app.
- Installs the selected software and drivers. HP recommends always the installation of all the latest drivers and software.
- Select the USB option on the connection screen.
- Link the USB cable to the device and printer when requested.
- The deskjet 3630 printer is identified by the installer and the program continues installation.
- Follow the installation instructions on the computer.
- With the HP printer Assistant enabled, you can automatically open the printer icon in the windows desktop or double-click it.
- You can test inking speeds, change print options, alter scanning options and other useful resources with the HP printer assistant.
- Your 3630 hpdeskjet printer is now ready to use. Tap 123.hp.com/dj3630 for more information.
123 HP DESKJET 3630 DRIVER INSTALL FOR MAC:
- Switch on your printer 123 HP Deskjet 3630.
- Make sure that the error messages in the printer control panel are not displayed.
- Connect it via a wired or wireless network connection to the Mac OS computer (Network connection is required in order to connect your printer to the computer).
- You will not need to use CDs to use drivers and applications on your Mac OS computer.
- HP printer delivers updated printer software and drivers by updating apple software.
- Click on the Apple menu on your computer and click System Preferences.
- Tap Printers and Drivers, then. Now.
- Click the plus sign on the left side of the printer and scanner panel.
- Click on add printer or scanner in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Your name will be shown on your HP deskjet 3630 printer.
- Choose Hello or Hello multifunction printer form.
- Tap Using the HP driver box.
- Choose your printer name from the drop-down menu and click Add.
- Your Mac computer receives and installs the latest software update for your hpdeskjet 3630.
- Download and install all available printer software and drivers.
- Then click the menu of Apple.
- To download the new apps and drivers available for your printer automatically in the App store, click on the software update.
- Select new. Press delete.
- Upon completion of software updates, restart the device.
- Make sure that your printer appears in the queue after the installation is completed.
- To use the updated software, quit and restart the installed applications before you add your printer.
- You are ready to use your printer. Tap 123.hp.com/dj3630 for more information.
HP DESKJET 3630 DRIVER DOWNLOAD METHOD – ALTERNATE METHOD
123 HP DESKJET 3630 DRIVER INSTALLATIONS FOR WINDOWS
Follow the following procedure to install the driver program on your Windows 123 HP Deskjet 3630 printer:
- Open the application on your windows computer once the initial setup and connections have ended.
- Open 123.hp.com/setup 3630 and select HP Deskjet 3630 printer model.
- After choosing the printer model, the website shows the list of available driver software packages for your printer design before you, so that your printer is operated properly in the software package.
- Download a kit that supports all the features you like on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- Following installation of the software file, insert the program file on your Windows device.
- Follow as directed and when the link type is selected for your 123 HP Deskjet 3630 printer to connect to the network, sort out the option, attach USB cable and attach on prompt.
Check now if your HP printer name is being quoted on your Windows computer’s Devices and Printers list.
123 HP DESKJET 3630 DRIVER INSTALLATIONS FOR MAC
Follow steps below to install the driver software for the HP Deskjet 3630 printer on your MAC. After the HP Deskjet 3630 printer is configured in accordance with initial conditions, open the browser on your MAC computer.
- Open 123.hp.com/setup 3630 and pick the printer from HP Deskjet 3630.
- The web page displays a list of driver software supporting all HP Deskjet 3630 printer features.
- Choose the correct software kit that suits and installs your printer model.
- After the client finishes the update, upgrade your MAC machine with driver software.
- Go as guided on the screen and select USB cable connection when you select the link type.
- Then attach your 123 HP Deskjet 3630 printer to the computer via a USB cable when the USB cable is connected.
- Open the device list on your MAC computer and check if your HP Deskjet 3630 printer is on that list.
HP DJ 3630 PRINTER SETUP & INSTALLATION
- If the scanner did nothing, make sure the original document is properly loaded.
- If your Sleep mode only wears, it may take time to start your job with the printer.
- Make sure your installed HP program is right. If not, uninstall and download the new apps and drivers on our website.
If the scan lasts too long
The printer will take longer and the effect will be a large file size in high resolution.
The lower the resolution, the lower the scanning time
- If part of the document has not been scanned or if text is missing, make sure the original document is properly loaded.
- Also, if you’ve already scanned your text, try scanning it for the glass scanner.
- Also note that color backgrounds can blend the foreground and background images. So, before the scan job begins, change the scan settings.
- Check that the input paper size is big enough to fill the scanned original.
- Often the printer is set to perform a particular function automatically. Check the setting and change as needed.
- Test if OCR was mounted on your HP Officejet Pro printer when text cannot be edited.
- Carry out one of the following functions on the basis of your operating system.
- Windows 8: Start – – – > device bar – > All applications – – > Printer name – – > Tools – – > Setup & Software – > Add more features – – > Range of Software Configuration – > OCR.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP, Start > All programs – > HP > Printer Setup & Software – > Configure Device Collection – > OCR.
- You may not install OCR software if you have installed HP software on your Macintosh. In order to update, insert your printer’s program CD and click on the HP installer button.
- The type of document you have selected should be editable. It is classified as graphic, cannot be translated into text.
- Test the location of the original text. When scanned as an editable ADF text, the original must be placed in the automatic document feeder. If a scanner glass scans the document, the original must be placed on the print side of the scanner.
- The original document should have good quality of the image.
- It is important to remember that colored backgrounds can distort the scanned image.