123.hp.com/dj3630 Printer setup
123.hp.com/dj3630 printer setup Uses paper handling next in the print dialog and set page order to Regular. Set pages to print to an odd choice afterward. Then click print and remove the odd documents from the tray once printed.
- Reload the paper again with the blank pages facing the printer and check the file handling. Only set Even to print here and press Print.
- Remove the plastic cover that sticks across the top of the HP Printer First. Then open the front door. Remove the carton on the front and back of the printer.
- Then open the front cover and open the door to remove all cartons and close the entrance to the Tin cartridge and the screen.
- Check the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer for issues. The kit contains tri-color cartridge, black color cartridge, power cord and USB cable.
- Until the power cord and attach cord to the back of the printer and wall outlet at the other end. Power the button and now the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer setup is done.
123.hp.com/setup dj3630 – Paper Loading
- You will be instructed to load paper into your input tray after you have mounted ink cartridges in the control panel. Then you can use unused white paper with A1 or letter size.
- Now open the input tray, pick up a basic white paper and arrange it uniformly before placing it into the input tray. Move the document to the edge of the stack.
- Switch the paper width guides before they slip in the input tray against the paper edges.
- Next in the control panel, yes and after loading file. Applications and Printer drivers from 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer are now installed and the 123 hp com dj3630 installation setup has been done.
- After the control panel is loaded and pressed, the alignment page is printed and the printer uses it to boost the print output.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 3630 printer USB Connection?
Follow the steps below to link your HP Deskjet 3630 to your wireless network.
Preparation for USB Setup
- Unpack your HP Deskjet 3630 printer from the kit initially.
- Then remove all materials from the 123.hp.com/dj3630 Printer Setup surface in and out of the printer.
- The text box can be found inside the printer. Then open the package and delete the material from the package.
- Switch on your HP Deskjet 3630 printer by attaching the power cord and pressing a power button.
Requirements for USB Setup
- The ready-to-use HP Deskjet 3630 printer.
- A USB cable in good working condition.
- It must have a length of 3 m. Don’t use a hub or station for docking.
- Then cut any linked USB cable.
- Check the Devices and Printers choice for Windows.
Then right click on the model printer and uninstall the computer.
USB setup connection for HP Deskjet 3630 printer
- Go to 123.hp.com/dj3630 first. Then enter your printer model and follow the instructions to complete the 123.hp.com dj3630 printer setup
USB connection. Confirm the operating system information in the next tab.
- You can then press Shift to shift your operating system.
- Then press the Download button near the program you want to get the simple software program or the complete software package. Use USB to complete the 123.hp.com/dj3630 installation setup process in the connection option.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.