123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 8725 MANUAL
- 123 HP OJPRO 8725 Setup Printer.
- How to configure Office Printer Pro 8725.
- Setup 123 HP OJPRO 8725 Printer driver.
- Wireless System 123 HP OJPRO 8725
- HP officejet pro 8725 Wireless System on Mac OS.
- Wireless Configuration for HP Officejet pro 8725 Windows OS.
- 123 HP Officejet pro 8725 For troubleshooting of printers.
- Windows OS problems HP ojpro 8725 Printer.
- Mac OS problems HP 8725 Printer.
123.hp.com/ojpro 8725 PRINTER SETUP
Using your 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 system to make the most of printing, downloading, copying and faxing documents or images from anywhere. Call us at 123.hp.com/setup 8725 via a toll-free number or live chat for more support with our customer service team.
HOW TO SETUP OFFICEJET PRO 8725 PRINTER?
Remove the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer from the case, and remove all packaging content. Attach the printer to a power cable, and set preferences for the control panel. To set up the printer, first mount the ink cartridges and load the paper into the input tray. Go step by step with next step on how to set up Officejet Pro 8725 printer quickly and easily.
Unboxing and setting up of printer
- Cut the tape and leave the box open.
- On both Windows and Mac computers, the Installation CD is available.
- When you have lost or misplaced your CD in the future, download the latest version of your printer controls and program 123.hp.com/setup 8725.
- Also the shipping box includes an extra CD which is a Readiris Pro installation disk.
- The Readiris Pro is an optical character recognition software which converts written text into documents which can be edited on your computer.
- Remove now from the box individually both the module and the ink cartridge warning sign.
- The Setup Poster includes all basic instructions for printing.
- You have your HP Ink Card immediately.
- Subscribe to your ink order printer automatically according to the subscription plan that you select.
- Finally, take the user guide from the package to your printer.
- The user manual includes all the details you need to configure your printer.
- The printer kit also contains power cables, two wire phone cords for setting up a fax connection, and setup cartridges.
- For the setup ink cartridges, the HP printer is initialized, and the tint level is calibrated.
- Remove the printer from the cardboard box and remove all of the obvious blue tapes and packaging material.
- Reserve cardboard box and other recycled items for packaging.
- Remove the wall socket and twist connect from the power cord to the printer.
- To turn the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer on, press the Power button.
- The printer gets going and makes some noise.
- Pick your printer language, as well as other control panel settings.
- Tap Yes to confirm, and proceed after every setup.
How to install ink cartridges
- Open the door to use your HP printer.
- Gently take ink cartridges out of the box.
- Make sure that you only use model cartridges from your printer.
- In the corresponding slot insert the 952 magenta ink cartridge into the print eye.
- Slowly move the ink cartridge into place.
- These ink cartridges are keyed only to fit in their slots.
- Connect the yellow, cyan and black cartridges exactly the same way.
- Apparently the black cartridge is larger than the others, as it is most widely used.
- If all the cartridges have been mounted correctly, close the entrance door.
- The printer tests the ink cartridges and demands loading of paper.
- For clarity, read the HpOfficejet Pro 8725 printer manual. Do have problems? Only call Technical Experts out. The lot THEY will do.
How to load paper into the input tray
- Slide out the Input Document bowl.
- Align a stack of basic, white paper and load it into the tray for input.
- Change the length of the paper guides and their width.
- Now slip into the tray for paper input.
- Tap OK on the Instant Ink prompt, and press Start initializing your printer.
- The printer aligns the print head during initialization, and prints a test sheet.
- See 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 for more detail on How to use Officejet pro 8725 Printer.
123 HP OJPRO 8725 PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
Make sure your HP Officejet Pro 8725 System is connected to a wireless network or to the active Internet for downloading applications for printing. After completion of the download install program on your device or laptop. Go on to update your driver and laptop program with the steps below.
How to install hp 8725 printer software
- Go to the Downloads tab on your device or laptop, and pick the driver file you downloaded.
- To open it, double-click the file, or right-click the file to open.
- A dialog box pops up. Select the Yes or Run option to begin installation process.
- The computer shows a screen for connections.
- Select Continue to open the Application collection list.
- It is also recommended that you pick a custom program from the selection page for the device.
- Clicking on the check box to adhere to the terms and conditions.
- Now tap Next to start the HP Printer software installation process.
- All of the selected drivers and applications are mounted on your computer.
- Allow a few minutes to finish deployment.
- There is a computer for connections.
- Pick the form of link from which you want it.
- The installer will detect your printer according to your form of connection and will start installation.
- Your device or laptop reboots until installation is complete.
123 HP OJPRO 8725 PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP
Easily know Wireless Setup for HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer on Mac and Windows OS. Using the Wireless Setup Wizard to find and pick your name in your network, enter your password and confirm your settings.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Mac OS Wireless Setup
Here’s a step by step checklist for HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup for Mac OS
- Download and install the 8725 HP printer driver and the program 123.hp.com/setup.
- Use Wireless as the form of link whenever requested during installation.
- Once you mount the printer on the wireless network you need a network name and password.
- Activate all computers (pc, printer, router).
- Link your device to your wireless network and have your SSID and password ready for use.
- Preferred for downloading applications is a wired Internet service such as DSL or cable.
- Link computers to the same network, and provide updates to the appropriate printer.
- Using Wireless Setup Wizard to connect the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer to a network.
- The HP Installer locates and quickly identifies the printer during the installation process.
- Go to home screen in HP printer control panel.
- Scroll down and open the Dashboard.
- Tap the Wireless icon and press Setup.
- Wireless Wizard Setup Control and Contact Settings.
- Pick a name of the network from the list shown, and then press OK.
- Follow the instructions on-screen and enter your network name manually, unless it appears in the list.
- Type in the WEP, WPA key or network password when prompted, and press done.
- It shows a summary panel.
- Tap OK to get back to home screen.
If you need more information about HP Officejet Pro 8725 Wireless Setup, please contact us at 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 Setup, or visit us.
HP Officejet pro 8725 Windows OS Wireless setup
Here’s the step by step Wireless Setup Guideline for Windows OS for HP Officejet Pro 8725.
- Gather your wireless network name and password before setting up the printer.
- Always sure that your personal computer is wired to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Switch on your printer, and bring it next to your screen.
- Remove the USB or Ethernet cable from the printer where appropriate.
- Connect your printer to the network through the Wireless Wizard so that the HP installer will find the device during installation.
- Download the dashboard to the control panel of the printer and then click the Wireless icon.
- Tap the Setup button, open the wireless setup and press the wireless configuration wizard.
- Select the name of your network in the list of available networks and then press OK.
- Type the WEP or WPA switch, and tap Done when prompted.
- A computer displaying a rundown.
- Touch OK to get back to home screen.
- Download and install the most modified version of your printer program, from 123.hp.com/setup officejet pro 8725 Driver.
- When viewing an Auto Wireless Connect monitor during installation use it to complete the wireless setup.
- Then go through the guided steps in the installation program to complete the setup.
- Using the CD as an alternate way to download the App.
- From the list shown pick your printer.
- Type your HP printer model number, and then click Start.
- Select Install, and then press Open, Save, or Run to add the driver to the machine.
- Double-click the driver file to start installing the driver in the user downloads bar or to save the folder to your computer.
- Go to the Link Setup and Driver Installation Instructions on-screen.
How to print documents
Easily print your documents or images from anywhere, using one of the following ways.
- HP Smart App.
- HP Printer Software.
How to print in HP officejet pro 8725
Using just authentic, HP ink cartridges. Confirm they are mounted correctly on their respective slots. Also check the amount of the ink in the cartridges. The use of the folded or torn paper was advised.
- Make sure you have your HP Officejet pro 8725 System linked and switched on.
- Go to Start and open File Explorer.
- Open and select what document to print.
- Click on the Sharing tab to open a new window, and click Print.
- Pick your printer from the list shown, and enter the number of copies you need to print.
- Adjust the other printer settings, and press Print to start printing your picture or document if necessary.
Print using the hp smart app
- Drop plain paper into your input tray for the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer.
- Open the HP Smart app and select your printer from the displayed list.
- Use the text you wish to print or the picture.
- Eventually, click on Print to begin the printing process.
Print documents using HP Printer software
Install the latest version of the approved printer program to print to your PC from 123.hp.com/setup 8725. Download applications and the correct printer driver.
- Load a plain, white paper into the input tray of your printer.
- To simultaneously open the printer property dialog box, press both the Ctrl and P buttons.
- Set the information and change properties including color of paper, orientation, scale and other parameters.
- Click Print to start printing a document, or a photo.
HOW DOCUMENTS TO COPY, FAX AND SCAN
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 system helps you to take copies, faxes and download your photos or documents. Take a few copies from the Copy menu on your printer’s Control Panel
How to copy on HP Officejet pro 8725
To copy your papers, carry out your steps with the 123.hp.com/officejet pro setup 8725.
- Switch your Officejet 8725 System HP on.
- Place the document you’ll need to make in the scanner bottle.
- Make sure you through the document with the printed side facing down into the scanner area.
- Select the choice to copy to the printer control panel.
- Type the number of the copy you want to make and press the button to copy.
- Where applicable, properties such as paper size, paper type, price, or other parameters can also be changed.
- Click on the Printer Display settings to start copying a document or picture, and pick a copy.
How to fax on hp officejet pro 8725
Use HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer to send and receive faxes. Have your faxes ready to be sent within 24 hours. Contacts are set up such that faxes can be sent quickly and conveniently to the numbers most called. Set faxes to a variety of fax options on the printer control panel, including resolution and the contrast between lightness and dark.
- Make sure your HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer is ready for faxing properly by running a fax installation check from the printer’s control panel.
- Load the file with the printed side facing the scanner glass to be scanned down or up into the paper feeder.
- Tap Fax on printer control panel board.
- Press Send Now, and use the keyboard or phone book to enter a fax code.
- Choose Black, or Colour.
- When your printer detects the loaded page in your document feeder it sends the document to the contact number you entered.
How to scan on HP Officejet Pro 8725
Download the required 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer program as indicated before scanning begins. Using the HP Officejet Pro 8725 System to do scanning measures.
- First put the paper on scanner glass.
- Remember the print side will always be facing down in the scanner’s window.
- Open the HP scanning program which is installed to start the scanning process.
- Tap on Print to print the document on the scanner panel.
- The text is also scannable in each of the following ways.
123.hp.com/ojpro8725 Officejet Printer Troubleshooting
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 system helps you to take copies, faxes and download your photos or documents. Take a few copies from the Copy menu on your printer’s Control Panel.
HP OJPRO 8725 For Windows OS Printer Troubleshooting
123HP.com/OJPRO8725 is a high-use printer that needs a version above Vista, a highly powerful printer for office and personal users.
Connect error while configuring the OJ PRO 8725 123hp.com
The communication error of the HP wireless inkjet and officejet pro printer when configuring wireless settings occurs during 123.hp.com/officejet pro 8725 installation.
This explains how to connect the user’s wireless printer to the network, configuration includes the wireless network and proxy setup login information if appropriate.
The Officejet Pro 8725 Troubleshooting Guide explains the installation steps and guides you in setting up a wireless network printer.
Ask our technician who’s available anytime for more support.
Driver installation failed
Installation of Hpofficejet pro printers gets error message when loading the drivers at 123.hp.com/officejet pro 8725.
This troubleshooting guide tells you how to fix the error message of the driver installation from the 123.hp.com/officejet pro 8725 or HP smart app that happens during the installation.
Officejet pro 8725 requires the operating system above Windows View to operate properly, and the drivers are only available for operating system above the Windows version listed above.
Drivers for 123hp Officejet pro 8725 can be downloaded from the HP support site, and step-by – step installation is available during installation phase. If the OS faces a failed error, it will need to reboot and restart the installation process.
When the issue continues the technician will be available to assist you at any time.
HP OJPRO 8725 Printer Troubleshoot for Mac OS
123HP Printer Officejet pro 8725 Supports Mac ver 10.6 or above
- Printers will have an Ethernet / Wi-Fi / USB connection.
- Network design error on Officejet 123HP printer pro 8725
- Navigate to Wireless Settings and then to Wireless Setup Wizard on a touchscreen monitor of your printer.
- Choose your network and enter your password, as well as test if the wireless light is stable.
- Then print a test page that shows a positive setup.
- Offline mistake with MAC printer on 123HP Officejet pro 8725
- The printer goes offline while using officejet pro 8725 and the connection to the printer is removed from the MAC.
- The wireless printer settings must be reviewed, and the network firewall settings must be changed.
- Since upgrading the wireless and network settings the configuration settings of the printer have been changed on the MAC to rectify the printer offline error.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.