123.hp.com/ojpro8610 – Repair, Fix and Configure Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer is a professional-printing inkjet printer. printers are thermal inkjet printers that heat the ink and print in the paper using electricity, resulting in low cost and high-speed printing. These are large format printers that can print banners, posters, and glossy papers of large scale.
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer has an additional security feature that is allowed dynamically. The printer supports ePrint, cloud printing, and air printing. This also has compatibility with memory cards and the automatic duplex printing system.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 First Time Setup
To learn about HP ojpro8610 Driver Description, HP ojpro8610 Application Description and HP ojpro8610 User Guide you can read the steps and content below. Place the printer packet in an even surface at first. Using a sharp knife then to rip the printer box open. Now off the box take the printer.
You will see the manuals for the printer and the installation CD that came along with the kit. And set them all aside for potential use. Now it’s time to load ink cartridges into your printer. Then open the box ink cartridges. Disable the tab around the bottle, black. The cartridges are placed by the hand and inserted into the ink hole.
Should not touch the ink nozzle or the head of print that can disrupt the flow of ink. Then open the access door for the ink cartridge and put it inside. Loading paper in the paper input tray is next thing. Open the paper tray, and change the guide for paper distance. Load the paper into the tray, and press ok in the control panel of the printer. You should have the printer print the alignment file. Lastly, you need to scan the optimized printing results tab.
Find HP OfficejetPro 8610 Related Issues
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 Download Driver
- HP Pro 8610 Troubleshooting Office software
- HP Pro 8610 OfficejetePrint Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup Airprint
- HP Pro 8610 Wireless Setup
- HP Pro 8610 Printer Design
123.hp.com/ojpro8610 – Configuring wireless printers
Next, take the printer out of its box with care and remove all the package materials and place the printer in an even surface to start the printing job. Then set the date, time and language and complete the print setup.
After the ink cartridges have been successfully assembled load the printer with the paper stack in the input tray. When the printer setup power is done ON the printer monitor activate the message for the ink cartridge. Now the ink cartridges are mounted.
First link the printer to the wireless network and touch the wireless icon in the printer control panel and then press wireless configuration settings and then wireless setup wizard to create a connection between the printer and the device. Then open the browser in the machine and enter 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 then download the printer program and open the software file for execution.
Now an HP Easy Start app must open and follow the on-screen guidance prompts to complete the program setup. Visit 123.hp.com/setup 8610 for more detail. Both the printer and the machine must be in the same network.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 wireless protected setup (WPS)
- The WPS has two methods for connecting printer to the push method and pin method of the device.
- The network must be secured in the push method if there is no protection which is either WPA or WPA2 otherwise the router cannot connect to the 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer.
- Now for 3 seconds, press the wireless button in the printer and the light is beginning to blink. Next push the router’s WPS button for 3 seconds until the path between the router and the printer has a steady glow of light in the printer.
- Tap Wi-Fi safe setup in the pin method on the wireless icon of the printer control panel and then follow the directions in settings.
- On the printer panel, the WPS PIN displays enter the pin in the computer’s utility program for the router. Now link printer and router.
- Download the printer program and driver from 123.hp.com/setup 8610 once the device is successfully connected.
123.hp.com/ojpro8610 – HP embedded web
- When the HP printer 123.hp.com/setup 8610 connects to the network, the HP embedded web server cab handles the configuration of printers, such as status information, printer notifications and settings changes.
- Once the printer connects to the machine every time the machine knows the printer and the printer configuration such as the language preference. Then there are two forms connecting the web server via network and connecting the web server directly via Wi-Fi.
- Initially learn the printer’s IP address from the setup page on the network. Then enter the IP address in the computer’s web browser to connect the web server via Wi-Fi directly to open the printer dashboard and click the direct Wi-Fi symbol. Then open the wireless option in the computer and enter the direct Wi-Fi password to identify the printer.
Debug Embedded Web Server error
- First disconnect any phone cord that is connected to the network and test the proper functioning of the router , switch and hub. Then test the same local network connects the machine and the printer.
- Now turn off the antivirus, or change the browser’s proxy setting so that the printer can connect to the embedded web server.
- First allow the browser cookie to solve the connection problem with the embedded web server from HP Officejet Pro 8610 visit 123.hp.com/setup 8610 for additional information.
- Test the IP address on the printer. For this touch wireless icon > configuration > notifications > Setup page for network.
- Now from the printed Network Configuration Page check the user’s IP user to make sure the printer’s IP address is identical to the IP format for the router.
- If the IP address is not available then seek to reconnect the printer to the network.
Collect initially DSL modem and network answering machine. Then disconnect cable from the phone jack where the cable attaches to the printer. Download the 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 system driver and printer setup.
So take a telephone line splitter in the telephone jack and plug one end of the telephone cord into the splitter tube.
Another end of the cord to DSL modem line port. Now insert the DSL filter into the splitter’s unused port. Then attach one end of another phone cord into the DSL filter ‘s open port, and link the other end of the cord to the printer’s one line port.
Now cut the other phone cord connected to the HP Officejet Pro 8610 telephone answering machine 2-EXT port and connect the telephone answering machine with a cable to the phone receiver.
Then change the fax settings inside the printer to improve the fax output. These are as follows:
- Reduce the speed of the fax to avoid data loss during transmission.
- Set the ring of the phone higher than the usual ringing time of a phone call.
- Solve the problem of link by shutting off error correction mode.
- Finally, allow the auto answering function in phone to receive the incoming faxes automatically.
So check that the receiving end of the fax machine is in working condition. When you hear the fax tone the machine is in working condition, make a call to the fax number.
The printer’s test report has a warning that the phone line couldn’t be identified or dial tone tried to reconnect the phone cord and confirm the phone link.
To fix any faxing problems please visit 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 and enter the number and name of the printer model to find the solutions.
Manuals and Reference Guide to Download HP Drivers and Software
HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Driver Download for Windows
- Turn on the printer initially and go to 123.hp.com/ojpro8610. Then, in the menu bar pick Applications and Drivers.
- And then pick Printer and type your name of printer along with the number of serves. Tap now on Send.
- After checking the specifics of the operating system and driver you will press Install. Then, open the downloaded file for.exe.
- Then double-click the downloaded file to open. To complete the driver installation process simply obey the installer’s on-screen instructions.
Install HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Driver on Mac
- Navigate initially to 123.hp.com/ojpro8610. Then click Drivers and Downloads on homepage.
- And choose a suitable Operating System. Choose the configuration you ‘d like to download engine.
- Click Install now, and then press Save. Next open the .dmg file downloaded to start the installation process.
- Finally, three methods such as Wireless Communication, Local Network Link and the USB Connection system may be used for installation.
HP embedded web server – HP web services
- When the HP printer 123.hp.com/setup 8610 connects to the network, the HP embedded web servercab handles the configuration of printers, such as status information, printer updates and settings changes.
- Next time the machine knows the printer and the printer configuration like language choice when the printer connects to the machine. Then there are two forms for accessing the embedded web server connecting the web server via network and connecting the web server via Wi-Fi direct.
- Initially learn the printer’s IP address from the setup page on the network. Then enter the IP address in the computer’s Web browser to initiate the link. Next method of connecting the web server directly via Wi-Fi to open the printer dashboard and click the corresponding Wi-Fi icon.
Then open the Wireless option in the device and enter your direct Wi-Fi password to identify your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Duplex Printing Support
Duplex Print Support on Windows
For print on both sides of the printer one can use the print setting on the print driver. Originally load plain paper in the paper tray of printers. Click File next to open the folder, and then Print. Then pick your printer in HP Officejet Pro 8610. Next click the properties of the printer and its preferences. Site orientation can be changed to booklet or tablet view. Under Print on Both Sides, you can manually adjust the page flip function. Click OK, and then press Print. To continue the duplex printing you will reload them into the printer again.
Duplex Print Support on Mac
You must customize the print settings for automatic two-sided printing at first. Please make sure you put enough paper into the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer paper tray. Then open the file you want to print in the printer. Click the File tab, and press Print. Now check the Print dialog for the alternative Two-Sided. Then trigger check box. Then click on Print. If two sided print options are not available you may adopt duplex manual printing technology. Select Manual for Rear loading paper tray. Choose Reverse if it is Front loaded paper tray. Now click the Print button.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 mobile print service
HP Officejet Pro 8610 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a Mobile App. You can also print from mobile devices or from any wired network. You can also print images and record them via e-mail with active network link. And to send an email to the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer you must set your printer’s email address.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 AirPrint Setup
AirPrint setup for HP printers is planned exclusively for HP printers and those using iOS devices. There are also built-in features that are available in most HP printers. While the iOS system has to be 4.2 or older. HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer can also print images and documents from iPhone and iPad.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Cloud Print Setup
Google cloud printing is a free Web-based tool for printing documents and pictures. Android OS 4.4 or later, iPad or iPhone iOS 7 or later is also a simple requirement to print with Google’s cloud app. Google Cloud Print-Ready printer also has the Google account. The HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer, eventually connected to the same wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer services
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Scan Setup
You can search from the printer control panel, the HP print program, the HP smart app and the Cloud Search first. You can then view the document from your phone camera as well. Then place the print side on the scanner glass and ensure that the HP scan program is mounted in your device. And eventually start scanning.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Fax Setup
HP Officejet printing press Pro 8610 can send and receive faxes. Besides you can also send faxes in colour. This also helps you to change the color and resolution before a fax is sent. You can also search from the windows, the mac and the phone. Also available is additional functionality of sending faxes to multiple receivers.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Print Setup
Make sure the paper is prepared correctly and that the appropriate media size has been set in the printer before starting the print cycle. Then you need to load the print side down on the input tray. Since you can adjust the printer software’s default print settings which can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/ojpro8610.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Copy setup
Make sure you have loaded paper into the paper input tray first to start the copy process. Place the print side on the glass of the scanner instead. You can also bring the print side up on your paper feeder. Then select copy choice from the printer control panel. Before that you can have the Document ID or Photo ID option.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer Troubleshooting
White paper print issue
- Next clear the ink cartridge and carriage to avoid any dust under which the ink cartridge feature can be rendered.
- Just using genuine HP ink cartridge as the incompatible ink cartridge may be a excuse to print white paper.
- On the printer panel touch setup, and then press Clean Page Smears choice tools in there. The printer slowly feeds a paper and now slowly ejects the paper again to try printing to test the print quality. Next search for quality file.
- Do not use paper in the paper tray with wrinkles or incompatibles. If the level is small, then test the ink level to remove the cartridges. Verify that the program upgrades to the new edition.
- Verify the computer’s Firewall settings. First run the doctor at HP and fix if any problems have been found. Download HP’s full feature program instead of HP ‘s smart app.
- Then try scanning using the HP printer assistant, click “Manage scan to machine” option in the scan menu and check the allow option on the screen scan.
- Uninstall the original printer software from the computer and reinstall the revamped printer software from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 when you cannot allow the “Manage Device Scan.”
Fax receiving issue
- At first the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer must have the configuration for fax sending. Install the printer program for HP Officejet Pro 8610 from 123.hp.com/ojpro8610.
- To confirm that the paper tray is filled with A4 paper, press the right arrow on the printer control panel and set up the symbol. After setting up touch devices, and then running the fax check. Presently, printer prints a fax status check sheet. And take a look at the documentation to correct the mistake.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.