HP OFFICEJET PRO 6978 SETUP – 123.HP.COM/SETUP 6978
Start your company easily and quickly without sacrificing speed and efficiency – in order to please customers! 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 Printer was launched by HP to a trustworthy company with outstanding professional quality prints and time-saving features widely known as HP Officejet Pro 6978 setup All-in-One Printer. It is fitted with two-sided automatic, intuitive color touchscreen printing.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 6978 PRINTER SETUP
HP officejet Pro 6978 setup Printer can improve your business work by enabling you to directly use the hp ojpro 6978 Printer to print, fax, download and access the internet. You can print for hassle-free work experience from a range of mobile devices.
- Place 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer on solid foundation, unpack the printer and remove all packaging materials.
- Place one end of the power cord to the back of the printer and attach to the power supply on the other end.
- Remove both tapes and stickers to mount the ink cartridges. Instead, gently move the ink cartridges into the slots. Then lock the access door to the cartridge.
- Pick the paper and type it in and put it into the paper tray. Adjust the paper faces to the edge of the printer according to the hp officejet pro 6978 handbook.
Note: 123 hp Officejet pro 6978 printers is intelligent with flexible features
SIMPLE STEPS TO SETUP HP OFFICEJET PRO 6978 PRINTER
- Choose the hp officejet pro 6978 USB minimum length connection and link to the device ports and printer.
- Enforce the proper activation of this hp printer system with the Ethernet ports and other network communication cable.
- Link your device to your router. Turn on the printer 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 and link it to your network.
- See the HP Simple start and enter the printer model number for the related driver program.
- Attach a printer to the list with the on-screen instructions.
- Ensure the HP officejet Pro 6978 setup printer’s availability by testing the drop-down.
- Make changes to your settings and save the changes and start printing, scanning or copying the document you want.