123.hp.com/ojpro6960 – HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Printer Setup
The HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 is a multifunctional printer for college and home offices. You can now download the printer program from 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 The mid-range printer boasts a wide range of features such as
- High speed printing: 18 ppm for monochrome prints and 10 ppm for color prints
- LCD monitor with 63 mm touch screen
- Connections: Lan, Bluetooth, Ethernet,
- Power Input Paper Tray: 225 sheets
- Digital Press: ePrint, Air Print
123.hp.com/ojpro6960 – Unboxing
- Then open the printer box and hold the flaps to the sides so that the removal of text from the printer is not impeded.
- Now take out the CD, setup guides and troubleshooting guides for deployment. Hold it aloof. The compilation CD can also be used to download the software instead of the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 app update
- The printer power cord and ink cartridges are then removed and held aside.
- Tilt the box now, and lay it softly on a rough surface.
- Gently, use the clear plastic cover to take the printer out of the case.
- Instead remove the clear plastic cover on the sides of the printer and the Styrofoam caps.
- Now remove all the tapes on the printer surface and remove all the packaging materials from the printer board, the printer access area for the ink cartridge and the printer scan area.
- So strip the translucent film from the printer’s reflective surfaces too
123.hp.com/ojpro6960-Loading Unused Paper
Then open the Paper Tray and place on a surface a stack of papers. Then slide the guides away from each other for the paper distance. Before this search the inside of the Paper Tray for some kind of foreign material like packaging material. Place the paper stack into the paper tray, and move back the paper tray into the printer. Be sure you don’t fill the printer’s sides with papers above the dotted lines. After the papers have been filled, the printer will automatically print out a printer check sheet.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Initial Setup
At first, attach one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear and the other end of the power cord to the wall outlet. Then, press the power button on the control panel and turn on the printer. It now asks you to set the date and time until the printer finishes making noise. Type the time and date, and press Confirm. The printer will then tell you to enter their location. Then enter the printer location, and click Confirm again. It completes HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Printer Initial Setup. Then if you have installed the ink cartridges and loaded unused paper into the paper tray should you install the device drivers from 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 instead.
123.hp.com/ojpro6960-Ink cartridge Installation
Follow the steps set out below to mount printer ink cartridges. If you have not installed ink cartridges and filled unused paper, you cannot go ahead with the installation of the program downloaded from 123.hp.com/ojpro6960
- Using the cutouts on the printer’s left side now to show the entry region of the ink cartridge.
- Place the cartridge next by its sides and twist the orange cap for elimination.
- Next, peel away the translucent film that protects the contacts coated in copper while ensuring that they are not affected.
- Place the cartridge in the slot so that on the cartridge the color band matches the dot color on the cartridge.
- Now gently push on it so it snaps in.
- Similarly, insert the other cartridges according to color into the slots, and close the access area for the ink cartridge.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Wireless Setup Wizard
The Wireless Setup Wizard helps connect your printer to the network, so you can download and install the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 software drivers.
- Now collect router’s Network Name and password.
- If your printer has any USB cable connected, switch it off.
- Then turn on your printer and router unless turned on already.
- Select Wireless Setup icon from the Wireless menu.
- Click Wireless Setup Assistant from the Wireless Setup button.
- Now the printer is starting to scan for networks within their range.
- Then pick the network name you want to connect to, and enter your password.
- If the printer isn’t linked to the network, bring the router into the printer’s range and try again.
- If you have used a Wired link to connect the printer, change the link to Wireless by referring to the HP website.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Installing Software Driver
- Now make sure your machine and printer are turned on.
- Then open your favorite tab, and go to 123.hp.com/ojpro6960
- Check now if your operating system and version has been correctly found on the software list.
- Then select the drivers for the basic software or the device drivers for the full functionality. When you download the device drivers full-feature, you can access the printer’s full functionality.
- Then click on it to run it, once the app is downloaded.
- HP Easy Start Utility opens the files needed for installation and extracts them.
- If there is an alternative to HP Auto-Connect, allow this so that the installer completes the installation process on its own.
- Check the required box to read and agree to HP’s terms and conditions.
- It completes downloading and installation of the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 or 123.hp.com/setup 6960 program
HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 ePrint service
The ePrint service helps you to submit the print jobs from anywhere in the world to your HP OfficeJet Pro. Follow the steps below to configure the ePrint service to your printer.
Please ensure that the following requirements are met before setting up the ePrint service:
The machine and printer connect to the same network.
You downloaded the software and installed it at 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 or 123.hp.com/setup 6960
The file you will be adding will be no larger than 10 MB.
Remember that if it is to be printed via the ePrint service, the document’s format will change.
- Click the Setup button on printer control panel.
- Then scroll through the tab, and choose Setup for Web Services.
- Read the terms and conditions, and consent to accept Web Services.
- When an option for Auto Update appears, press Yes, so that the printer searches for updates automatically.
- When the printer is linked to the computer, a page of details is printed out by the printer.
- Now read the page ‘s directions, and obey them to complete the Setup.
- The printer information sheet has e-mail address for your printer.
- To send a document to your printer, simply append it to your printer’s email address and send it to your printer.
- Then make sure you have reached a subject so that the printer doesn’t refuse the print job.
Wireless Direct lets you submit print jobs to your printer without any Wireless Network connection. Before printing documents using Wireless Direct, you should have installed the program at 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 or 123.hp.com/setup 6960 When you haven’t installed the printer device driver yet, you can use the Wireless Direct option in the installation process instead of the Wireless Setup Wizard. This approach can also be used when the printer is connected to the device through a USB connection. Can attach up to five devices at the same time.
- To link your printer using the Wireless Direct method follow the steps given below.
- Click the Wireless Direct icon inside your printer’s control panel.
- Now press on to toggle on HP Wireless App.
- To view your printer’s HP Wireless Direct name tap HP Wireless Direct name.
- Next download the app or software needed depending on which computer you are using to print your paper.
- Instead turn your mobile’s Wi-Fi link on. Once you have seen a list of available networks, link your mobile to your printer by tapping the name Wireless Direct. Enter password when you have securely allowed Wireless Link.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.