The HP OfficeJet 6954 is suitable for home and office use and boasts numerous attractive features such as high-quality printing, faxing, and scanning. The device drivers can be downloaded from 123.hp.com / oj6954. The Features for OfficeJet 6954 are given below.
- 4-Color Inkjet Printer(CMYK).
- (Enhanced) Print resolution16954x16954dpi
- Solving scanners
- Address by fax
- Connectivity – Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi, USB
- 60-sheet input tray, output tray with 25-sheet
- 76 kilograms
123 HP Officejet 6954 Printer Setup
123 HP OfficeJet 6954 Unboxing
This section outlines the contents of the box your printer was shipped in, and tells you where to look for and remove possible packaging.
- First, fold the box flaps, and remove the top items.
- Tilt the package, and make sure the printer is at the bottom. Drag the printer out of the box gently using the cover and remove the on the sides of the Styrofoam caps.
- Next remove the entire tape on the printer’s exterior surface. You can quickly peel away the blue tapes without any residue left on any of the printer surfaces.
- Open the cartridge door to the ink access area, remove the carton packaging material from the inside of the printer and close both the door to the ink access and the door outside.
123.hp.com/setup unboxing of 6954 printers
Turn the printer on to perform the basic initialization process. Follow the steps given below to turn the printer on:
- Next, attach one side of the printer power cord to the printer ‘s rear and to the wall outlet on the other. We suggest reducing the use of power strips to prevent power issues to the printer.
- Click the Power button now.
- The printer then begins to load and create a bit of noise throughout the process. Aim to make it calm down.
- The printer control panel then shows a menu that asks you to choose a language. Select the phrase, and then press Confirm Yes. Follow next the same process for setting your country & area.
- Then pick your printer date, and schedule it. Tap Next.
- Now, set your printer date, and then click Done.
- First, the ink cartridges should be mounted and the paper prepared before continuing with the Wireless Wizard Setup.
123 HP OfficeJet 6954 Technical initialization
Next open the exterior door and the access door to the ink cartridge to mount the ink cartridges. Wait for the door to transfer the ink cartridge to the middle. Wait until the printer is quiet, then begin the process of inserting the cartridge.
- Using the orange pull tab to remove the wrapping from the tri-color cartridge that you keep aside and remove the plastic coating.
- Do not touch the electrical nozzles or the colored copper contacts because this may lead to poor electrical connections or clogging.
- Place the tricolor cartridge in a slightly upward angle in the left slot. Make sure it snaps in perfectly.
- Follow the same method, then, to add the black cartridge.
Close the ink area access door after you have completed the installation process, and proceed to loading white paper. In the next section follow the steps given below to find out how to load unused articles.
123 HP OfficeJet 6954 Installing Ink Cartridges
- Second, lift the printer’s Input Tray located at the bottom.
- Now, slide the Guide to the paper width to the left.
- Then, on a hard surface, align a stack of unused sheets and slide them down the Input Tray.
- Adjust the guide to paper width so it just touches the paper edge.
- Then the output tray is pulled out and the tray extender raised.
- Upon completion of the operation, tap OK. Now a confirmation page is printed automatically by the printer.
- When the validation page is written, a completion of the printer alignment can now be scanned.
- Then place the confirmation page on the bottom side of the scanner screen, and tap OK to complete the alignment.
- The app can also be downloaded from 123.hp.com/oj6954.
HP Officejet 6954 Loading Unused Paper
- Go to 123.hp.com/oj6954 to install the correct printer driver, and press the Download button.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the software in the Downloads tab to open it or select Run and wait until 123.hp.com/oj6954 extracts the appropriate files from the installer.
- To activate and register, the HP Easy Start Utility software opens and connects your printer to the network. Only the device downloads and installs the new 123.hp.com/oj6954 drivers and applications. Click Proceed to Continue.
123.hp.com/oj6954 – Software Driver Download
- Go through the terms and conditions of HP, and check the Terms and Conditions statement button next to Agree. Select Continue to switch to next tab. The HP Easy Start System senses then the printer.
- If your printer isn’t detected, just click your printer ‘s name.
- Allow HP Auto Wireless Connect to link the printer to the same wireless network as your computer, and apply the computer’s wireless settings to your printer.
- Scroll through the terms and conditions again, and click on the checkbox next to adhere to the terms and conditions. Now press Continue to continue with the download.
- Then click on the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions and press Continue to move forward.
- The Activation page for the Instant Ink appears now. To accept the three-month free trial, click ‘Yes, Activate’ Click the ‘No Thanks’ button.
- By entering the relevant information the printer can be enabled and registered at this stage.
- Specify how you want the printer to be used, and the printer position. Click Proceed to Continue.
- After this step HP will check for the printer ‘s latest drivers and software automatically.
123.hp.com/oj6954 – Installation of Driver Program
Users can install for their printers the full feature device drivers, or only the basic drivers. The standard edition contains only critical functions such as printing and scanning. Additional features provide the full functionality app at 123.hp.com/oj6954.
- Click on Continue to download the software and drivers from 123.hp.com/oj6954 once you have selected the correct option.
- The software must automatically extract the necessary files from hp.com/oj6954 after the device downloads the file, and open it. You will also be able to customize the app collection once the application opens.
- To adhere to HP’s terms and conditions, press the checkbox. Press Next then and decide to go ahead with the operation.
- Now the Installer downloads the necessary software from hp.com/oj6954 and drivers after which the printer connected to the wireless network is detected and installed.
- Choose the printer’s user mode, and enter the printer position again. Select Next to finalize your computer’s program configuration.
- Once the device completes the program installation process, a Web Services Information sheet is automatically written.
- HP will ask if you want to enable the Instant Ink service, again if this has not been done before. Likewise, if it wasn’t before, HP would ask to trigger and sign the printer once more.
- This supplements the HP Officejet 6954 Wireless System from 123.hp.com/oj6954.
HP OfficeJet 6954 Wireless Setup Wizard
The Wireless Setup Wizard is used to set up a Wireless Network printer for you. Once you start the Wireless Setup Wizard make sure you have the following stuff.
- The SSID (Network Name)
- Passphrase WPA
After you have gathered the correct details, check if both your printer and your computer have been turned on and linked to the same network.
- When you find that your printer is attached to some USB cable, turn it off.
- To adjust your Wired-to-Wireless link settings, follow the steps given below.
- Double-click your printer folder in the HP folder that is in the list of installed programs and select your printer name.
- Next, go to the Utilities menu, and click Setup & Install Software Printer.
- Press Convert USB linked Printer to Wireless, or connect to a new Printer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Setup process.
- Unless you have changed your Network link from Wired to Wireless you can miss reading the rest of the guide.
- Click the Wireless Setup Button on the Printer Control Panel. The Wireless Monitor is revealed.
- Click the Settings button, and the Wireless Setup Assistant. To connect your printer to the Wireless Network, follow the instructions shown on the control panel.
- The device drivers can also be downloaded and installed from 123.hp.com/oj6954.
HP OfficeJet 6954 Protected Wireless System
WPS can link two devices over a wireless connection to the network. Only if you have downloaded and installed the device drivers from 123.hp.com/oj6954 or 123.hp.com/setup 6954 can you perform this Setup.
To make the Wireless Setup possible and create a connection between the devices, there is the comparatively easier push button method and the pin method. Next, make sure your router is supporting the Wireless Protected Setup before you start. Then click on Wireless Protected System to learn more.
HP OfficeJet 6954 ePrint Setup
HP’s ePrint service allows you to print from anywhere in the world and reduces the distance between you and your printer significantly because there is an active internet connection. What you need to do is simply send an e-mail to the e-mail address for the printer. Better part? No program or driver need to be installed to use it. And you can use your HP Connected account to handle all your ePrint jobs and queues quickly and efficiently.
HP Officejet 6954 Google Cloud Print
Using Google Cloud Print, print documents and images from any device connected to your printer over a wired or wireless network. Google’s servers will also delete your documents once the print job is done, making it a secure gateway to print documents. You don’t need to install any additional HP or Google apps or drivers to use the Cloud Print service.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.