123.hp.com/oj4635 – Hardware and Software setup of HP Officejet 4635
The HP Officejet 4635 printer is portable and has the capabilities to print and scan. Air print processing is also included in the underside of the printer. Color printing is excellent at low cost but, compared to photo printing, the monochrome printing document is slightly expensive. The printer has automatic paper feeder and has Wi-Fi built-in. At the downside there is no Ethernet for wired networks on the HP Officejet 4635 printer 123.hp.com/oj4635 and the manual page turning for double side printing.
123.hp.com/oj4635 – Hardware Setup
- Get the box and open it carefully separate the guide books and the CD for installing software that would be used later in the setup process.
- Two ink cartridges, power cord and telephone cord will be available for faxing process.
- To securely take the printer out of the printer box, tilt the printer box. Remove plastic cover from printer HP Officejet 4635.
- Replace all of the blue color tape and HP printer packaging materials. Turn around the printer and raise the look like structure of the access screen, which will serve as the paper feeder.
- Open the front entrance door by removing the blue tape and take out cardboard pieces outside, then lock the door as it is. Carefully search for any bits left to avoid potential paper jams.
- Then open the printer top it is to find the automatic document feeder and remove the blue tape within the feeder. For additional hardware-related information, search 123.hp.com/oj4635.
- After this the power cord is attached to the printer and turned ON. So in the printer setup setup set the language, date and time, and click done.
HP Officejet 4635 Software Setup
- Once the date and time has been set, the printer prompts to replace the ink cartridges. Open the two cartridge cover and open the printer’s front access door where the ink control area snap into the correct ink cartridges is located.
- If the ink cartridges are mounted successfully the message of success of the ink cartridge is shown. Load paper into the tray for printing.
- Then pull the gray tab in the printer ‘s bottom where the printed paper falls out without dropping on to the table.
- Initially prints the alignment page which is scanned for better printing. Check your printer name and model number in 123.hp.com/setup 4635 for wireless communication and mobile printing, and download the printer software and drivers.
Manuals and Reference Guide to Download HP Drivers and Software
Download HP OfficeJet 4635 Driver to Windows
- Turn on the printer initially and go to 123.hp.com/oj4635. In the menu bar, then pick Program and Drivers.
- And then pick Printer and type your name of printer along with the number of serves. Now only press Send.
- After checking the specifics of the operating system and driver you will press Install. Then open the downloaded .exe file.
- And double-click the downloaded file to open. To complete the driver installation process simply obey the installer’s on-screen instructions.
Install HP OfficeJet 4635 Mac Driver
- Navigate initially to 123.hp.com/oj4635. Then click Drivers and Downloads on homepage.
- And choose a suitable Operating System. Choose the configuration you ‘d like to download engine.
- Click Open now, and then press Save. Next open the .dmg file downloaded to start the installation process.
- Three methods like Wireless Connection, Local Network Connection and via USB Connection system can be enabled.
123.hp.com/oj4635-Configuring printer to Wireless
- Start the HP Officejet 4635 printer, computer, and router with power ON. The HP Officejet 4635 and the machine need to share the same active network.
- Now click the Wi-Fi button in the control panel of HP printers. Access the Network Setup Wizard shown on the control panel and add the name of your wireless network and password for the network
- Then press finish to attach your printer to the router. This will create a network-to-printer link.
- Next install the requisite 123.hp.com/setup 4635 program and drivers. The printer now is able to print directly from the computer.
- First download the HP to your computer from the browser from 123.hp.com/oj4635.
- Then open the download application and approve any agreement and settings, and start clicking.
- Now connect the MAC and the printer to the same local network and turn the printer ON. To reset the printer-related information wireless setting, visit 123.hp.com/setup 4635.
- Pick your printer and now test the wireless button in the HP easy start window, and both the printer power light are ON. If not, the Program is not supported by the printer.
- If facing some difficulties connecting the printer to the device update the program to the new version from hp.com/oj4635.
- Next select your network name in the name of the wireless network mentioned, and press Continue in the browser.
- Then allow mac to attach wirelessly to the printer in the consecutive window-click. Now the printer configures the network settings which are on MAC system automatically.
Steps to restore Configuration
- By following these steps in the Touch Screen Display Printer you can restore default wireless settings and setup mode.
- To restore the default settings, first touch the Settings button, Restore Network Defaults and press yes.
- Next press yes to confirm setting by default. Now the restored default wireless settings note the blue light near the wireless icon is starting to blink.
- It would take two hours to complete the restoration process and then return to normal setup mode.
123.hp.com/oj4635- HP Officejet features
Google Print Setup in the Cloud
- Google cloud printing is a free service that is used to print documents and images from a smartphone or HP printer linked to the network.
- First, make sure the device is installed with Google’s Google Chrome account and a ready-to-print Google Cloud printer. Cloud printing on Google doesn’t work with USB link.
- Next turn on your computer and open the window with chrome. Navigate to chrome:/devices, from the printer mentioned, pick your printer name and then register your printer.
- Then click OK in the printer control panel to connect the printer to cloud print. Prints a confirmation page based on your printer configuration. Have any questions get assistance for HP Officejet printers at 123.hp.com/oj4635.
HP Officejet 4635 AirPrint Setup
- The iOS device that runs on or above version 4.2 supports AirPrint feature. The HP Officejet 4635 and phone must be in the same network.
- Then disconnect from the printer some USB cable, or Ethernet cable. Review the necessary setup program packages 123.hp.com/oj4635 foe.
- If you get a message entitled “No AirPrint Printers Found” in the window, check your phone and the machine uses the same wireless network and the connection is safe.
- Because of the security issue AirPrint does not operate in the public network. If the issue prevails restart the router, delete any artifacts that conflict with the router-printer signal.
- Be sure that both the printer and the router are within that range. Now, when the blue light is steady the printer is connected, click on the wireless icon in the printer.
- Next select the document and press Sharing icon and print option, only the number of copies you wish to make can be entered.
HP Officejet 4635 eprint setup
- The ePrint setup is a free service used to wirelessly print photos and document the HP Officejet 4635 printer from an Android phone.
- First the printer must share the same active network and the computer must. Instead install the windows ePrint program in the 123.hp.com/oj4635 device and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Then click on the printer ‘s wireless icon to connect the printer and the computer. Now the document and photos are printed from the computer.
- Pictures, documents, web content and email attachments can be printed on the ePrint application. Print the documents by selecting icon for the document in the folder. Pick the symbol, and find the printed text.
- Preview the printable document, and click the Print button. Receive printed matter from the printer.
- To print pictures, click the photo icon on the main page and pick single or multiple images to be printed from a 123.hp.com/oj4635 printer linked to the HP network.
- Similarly, the web content can be printed by clicking on the web icon on the main page and entering the web address that needs to be printed.
- Finally, the email attachments can also be printed using the ePrint application to form the mobile device. Open the mail application and press the document that includes the attachment you want to print.
- You can see the application list to open the attachment when selecting the attachment.
- Upon previewing the print click on the ePrint app and receive the print from the printer 123.hp.com/oj4635.
HP Officejet 4635 printer Troubleshooting
Fixing paper pick up issue in HP Officejet 4635
- The HP printer will show a message “Out of Paper” in the control panel. Check the paper in the paper tray initially if there is no paper place, and close the tray.
- Next case, even though paper appears in the “Out of Paper” message input tray window.
- Since the poor paper quality and the incorrect alignment of the paper stack that cause the printer not to pick up the paper.
- Clear all the paper from the feeder now and search for bend, broken and paper of different size. Test the inside of the input tray by raising the input mask, using a flash light.
- If any obstacle is found remove them and properly feed paper into the paper feeder by gently adjusting the paper guide. If the problem prevails then follow the next step, such as cleaning the paper pick rollers. Use cotton swab and purified water for that. Cut any cords and wires from printer.
- Now raise the inside of the input tray, the gray roller is the paper picker to clean it in water with cotton swab to clear any accumulated debris and let it dry for ten minutes.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.