HP Officejet 3830 Setup – 123.hp.com/setup officejet 3830 Guide
HP Officejet 3830 Setup and Installation involves five steps: unboxing printer, attaching printer, installing the Ink cartridge, installing the driver and configuration of the network. We have instructions for quick setup of your printer. Take the steps one by one and do so. If you do not find your preferred network configuration process, contact our experts.
How to Setup HP Officejet 3830 Printer?
Unpack the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer and hold the power cords ready to be attached in their respective positions. Place the cords firmly in the wall sockets, so that the devices do not run loose or have power problems. Click the Home button on the left corner of the printer after attaching the cords.
How to Install 123.hp.com/setup Officejet 3830 Printer?
- Remove the printer from the box.
- Provide a power cord connection to the printer.
- Decide and set your language and other preferences on the control panel for the printer.
- Attach cartridges of black and three colors on the right and left side of the slots.
- Insert a single sheet in the paper panel for a line-up page.
- Put the CD installation program on the drive of your computer.
- Link the printer to your chosen network.
- Seek printing or scanning to see if HP Officejet 3830 System is working.
HP Officejet 3830 Setup printer configuration
- When you first switch the printer on, it may be noisy.
- Use the arrows near the printer control panel to select the language, country and region when you see the home screen. Touch the OK button now.
- The panel of the printer is now inserted into the ink cartridges.
- Lift the cover of the tin cartridge using the cutouts on your printer sides.
- Remember the marking on the cartridge’s back cover and initially mount the three-color cartridge.
- Remove the protective tap covering the ink and electrical contacts. (NOTE: The color on the locking levers should match the color on cartridges.) Slide into the respective slots of the tin cartridges slowly and push it till it is locked.
- Install the black cartridge using the same procedure.
- If the initial HP cartridges are full, a message box is displayed on the control panel. Click OK Load the paper stack in the input tray. The printer now prints a sheet in alignment.
- After printing the alignment sheet, scan it on the scanner glass by putting the speed print side down.
- When the alignment page is scanned a ‘Positive alignment’ message box is shown in the control panel of the printer. To continue, press Ok button.
- Users can now wirelessly link their printer to a network or Ethernet or USB.
Upon completion of the simple setup, install the printer program by going to 123.hp.com or inserting the printer’s CD. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish installing the printer. Download driver software from the 123.hp.com/oj3830 website or 123.hp.com/setup 3830 website.
123 HP SETUP OJ3830 PRINTER SERVICE
How to print from iPhone?
We spoke about printing through the AirPrint program earlier. Users can print images, papers, emails or any web page on their iPhone using any integrated iOS app software solution.
- Until printing begins, ensure that the wireless icon is disabled and that you connect your 123 HP OfficeJet 3830 to a wireless network.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your iPhone and check whether you have connected to a 123.hp.com/oj3830 wireless network connection.
- It is important to remember that AiPrint cannot support public wireless networks like 3 G or 4 G, Bluetooth and hotspots.
- Download any compatible printer app on your iPhone to the App Store. Also, Visit 123.hp.com/setup Officejet 3830 page.
- Click the sharing button of the app and click the print key.
- Go to your home screen and open the text, video, email or web page you want to print, and select the Share icon. (Anyway, click the Menu and then click on the Print button.) Tap Print button after selecting the specific file.
- You’ll be navigated to the Printer Options menu to select a printer.
- Pick your preferred printer.
- Adjust any print configuration, define the number of copies to be printed and tap Print choice to print.
When the printer finishes the printing process, you can double-click on the home button of the iPhone to see the documents or images. Go to the Print Center and pick the document that was recently printed.
How to cancel the print job?
- If you want to stop writing, you can do it with your iPhone in a jiffy.
- Press your iPhone’s Home button twice.
- The open and working apps will appear on the device.
- Now click and tap Print Core.
- Once the Print Center app has opened, tap Cancel Printing to avoid printing
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.