HP ENVY 4520 SETUP – 123.HP.COM/SETUP ENVY 4520 PRINTER INSTALLATION
123 HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER SETUP AND INSTALLATION
Unpack the HP Envy 4520 printer from the packaging and hold the power cords ready to attach to each other. Place the cords firmly in the wall sockets, so that the devices do not run loose or have power problems. Click the Home button on the left corner of the printer after attaching the cords. Thus the HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup Process Starts.
123.hp.com/setup envy 4520 Printers are Wireless and colour printers . HP envy 4520 printer are inkjet printers that use borderless printing to offer high-quality images. This HP envy 4520 printer is simple to use and gives extraordinary output at the same time. There is also SD card slot and direct wireless printing is also possible. Be sure to download the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer program and computer drivers.
HOW TO SETUP HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER?
- When you first switch the printer on, it may be noisy.
- Use the arrows near the printer control panel to select the language, country and region when you see the home screen. Touch the OK button now.
- The panel of the printer is now inserted into the ink cartridges.
- Lift the cover of the tin cartridge using the cutouts on your printer sides.
- Remember the marking on the cartridge’s back cover and initially mount the three-color cartridge.
- Remove the protective tape that protects the electric contacts and the ink jacks. (NOTE: The color on the locking levers should match the color on cartridges.) Slide into the respective slots of the tin cartridges slowly and push it till it is locked.
- Install the black cartridge using the same procedure.
- If the initial HP cartridges are full, a message box is displayed on the control panel. Click OK Load the paper stack in the input tray. The printer now prints a sheet in alignment.
- After printing the alignment sheet, scan it on the scanner glass by putting the speed print side down.
- When the alignment page is scanned a ‘Positive alignment’ message box is shown in the control panel of the printer. To continue, press Ok button.
- Users can now wirelessly link their printer to a network or Ethernet or USB.
Upon completion of the simple setup, install the printer program by going to 123.hp.com or inserting the printer’s CD. Follow the instructions on the screen to finish installing the printer. Download driver software from the 123.hp.com/envy4520 website or 123.hp.com/setup 4520 website for HP Envy 4520 Setup.
123 HP ENVY 4520 SETUP PRINTER SUPPORT
HOW TO PRINT FROM IPHONE USING AN HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER?
We spoke about printing through the AirPrint program earlier. Users can print images, papers, emails or any web page on their iPhone using any integrated iOS app software solution.
- Make sure that the wireless icon is on before beginning your printing task and that your 123 HP ENVY 4520 is linked to the wireless network.
- Open WiFi on your iPhone and check whether you are linked to your HP ENVY 4520 printer with the same wireless network.
- It is important to remember that AiPrint cannot support public wireless networks like 3 G or 4 G, Bluetooth and hotspots.
- Download any compatible printer app on your iPhone to the App Store. Okay, the software.
- Click the sharing button of the app and click the print key.
- Go to your home screen and open the text, video, email or web page you want to print, and select the Share icon. (Anyway, click the Menu and then click on the Print button.) Tap Print button after selecting the specific file.
- You’ll be navigated to the Printer Options menu to select a printer.
- Pick your preferred printer.
- Adjust any print configuration, define the number of copies to be printed and tap Print choice to print.
When the printer finishes the printing process, you can double-click on the home button of the iPhone to see the documents or images. Go to the Print Center and pick the document that was recently printed.
123.HP.COM/ENVY4520 INSTALLATION AND SETUP
- Take the printer box first and remove all the package materials then set aside the printer’s guide books and driver installation CD.
- Then download the updated version of the 123.hp.com/envy4520 HP envy 4520 printer.
- Start peeling the tape to remove all the packaging cover around the printer in order to avoid future cartridge jams and remove the printer.
- Then take the power cord out and attach the one end directly to the wall outlet to prevent power problems and the other end to the printer.
- Now set the country, date and time on the printer. Then mount the black and tri-color ink cartridges on the appropriate slot in the ink area for the connexion.
- Once the ink cartridges are initialized the printer prompts paper to be prepared. Then load paper stack into the printer’s input tray by changing the paper manual.
- Prints next to the alignment tab. Now search the page of alignment and click when prompted by the message of progress.
HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER INK CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT
- Start the printer and remove the input tray and load it onto the input tray with paper and slide.
- Then, lift the cutouts on the edges of the printer to open the cartridge access panel. Now the carriage is heading to the access area waiting for a while to avoid the carriage heading.
- Find the cartridge you want to replace, open and remove the cartridge cover.
- The ink cartridge area instantly exceeds the standard ink cartridge. Unpack the cartouche and raising the cartouche.
- After registering the 123.hp.com/setup 4520 printer and subscribing to the instant tin program, the tin cartridges will be automatically sent to the home address.
- Then secure the tab in the cartouche to ensure the electrical contacts and the ink nozzle are not affected. If the chip is fried, the printer can not identify the ink cartridge.
- If the ink cartridge has a problem due to the broken nozzle, an error message will be displayed in the printer’s control panel.
- Keep the cartridge tin nozzle facing the printer and snap into the slot and close the cart access flap.
- If the installation is successful, the printer shows the installed message prompts Genuine HP ink cartridges.
- The printer then aligns with the best print quality and prints a line-up sheet.
- The alignment page is a page where the HP envy 4520 setup printer can change the alignment of the ink cartridges automatically.
- After the tin cartridges are successfully loaded, the alignment page is printed which the printer uses for optimized printing results.
- The alignment page is checked to finish the alignment. Scan the page in the control panel by touching it OK.
- Your printer scans and aligns you will be given a message after alignment. If alignment is successfully completed, or alignment failed message is displayed.
- For more details about the HP Envy 4520 setup, please contact 123.hp.com/envy4520 or 123.hp.com/setup 4520 if anything goes wrong. After the progress message is done, the printer is aligned.
HP ENVY 4520 SETUP PRINTER PHOTOS PRINTING FROM MEMORY CARD
Initially insert the memory card in the HP envy 4520 printer memory card slot. To show the photo menu, tap the photo menu in the window. Then touch and print the picture alternative. Select the picture and set the number of pictures. Next, before printing, the images can be edited. Then preview the picture for layout modification and print tap.
HP ENVY 4520 DOWNLOADS APP & MANUAL
The following link 123.hp.com setup envy 4520 or 123.hp.com/setup 4520 will be available for download.
The following link 123.hp.com/envy4520 or 123.hp.com/setup 4520 can be downloaded as well or you can only press the Download button.
How can the print job be canceled?
- If you want to stop writing, you can do it with your iPhone in a jiffy.
- Press your iPhone’s Home button twice.
- The open and working apps will appear on the device.
- Now click and tap Print Core.
- Once you open the Print Center window, tap Cancel Printing to avoid printing work.