123.hp.com/dj3755 – HP Deskjet 3755 Setup
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer is an excellence for the printing at a very low price of high quality prints. In order to set up your printer for the first time, ensure that the instructions given are correctly configured. The products and accessories shipped with the printer may vary from region to region. Compare the items on the box and the items on the printer. The HP Deskjet 3755 setup Printer driver can be downloaded from 123.hp.com/dj3755.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printers Remove the Printer from the box
- You must first remove the HP Deskjet 3755, unpack the printer from the box, and remove all the packaging materials used.
- Check the installation and setup of HP Deskjet 3755 Printers before continuing
- Unboxing The packaging material such as tapes, stickers and cardboard boards should be removed from outside of the printer.
- To remove the packaging material from the printer, open the scanner lid Remove all the packaging material from b (in- and out-of-both the printer’s materials)
- Check if you have removed all the packaging materials for easy installation from the printer.
- Remove the contents before submitting them to the recycling department
- All packaging materials removed from the printer are to be forwarded.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printers power cord connections
To properly install the HP Deskjet 3755 printer, the power cord should be connected. The power supply is very important to the printer and continues to the other steps Switch the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer and face the back of the printer to connect the power cab.
- The other side of the power cab is provided by an electrical socket that serves as a power supply to the printer.
- Click on the power button to turn on the printer and move on to the next stage
HP Deskjet 3755 Printers Ink cartridge installation
Amazing HP Deskjet 3755 cartridges are available on the HP Deskjet 3755 printer. This printer has two slots-black and tri-colored ink cartridges of which the cartridges to be used are HP 65 Black & Tri-color or HP 65XL Black & Tri-colour. Study when and how to refill these ink cartridges as below.
The HP ink cartridge and the HP Deskjet 3755 printer are shipped. Install the ink cartridges properly in the printer using the simple step-by – step procedure given below.
When the initialization phase is finished, the carriage is in the middle of the printer.
- Continue to give a certain amount of time to the printer to become idle In order to remove the cartridge from the box, only you have to press the black cartridge Pull the orange tab in order to take away the protective tap without touching any copper-colored contacts or tin nozzles.
- The above measures should be used to insert new cartridges into the printer.
- Make sure that the cartridge entrance door is closed correctly, otherwise it may be incorrect.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printers paper loading in the main tray
After the installation of the ink cartridge, you must insert a plain white paper into the main tray to take other steps. Test the instructions below to insert the documents correctly.
- You have to lift the input tray to insert the paper stack The paper width guide will slide left most side Now load a pile of paper into the main tray and avoid the paper edge.
- Lift the tray extender and remove the output tile and finish with stacks of papers filling the main tile.
HP Deskjet 3755 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- The cartridge control door is present in HP Deskjet 3755 under the scanner window.
- So open the door above the input tray of the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer, which also provides access to the scanner area.
- Before this process , make sure that you switch off your HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Driver. Slowly open the door of the tin cartridge and find the cartridge slots.
- Test which cartridge you would like to replace. The black is usually on the right side and the tri-color on the left side of the door.
- Remove the corresponding cartouche from the slot and bring into it the original replacement cartouche.
- Ensure sure it has settled firmly. Now print out a size or alignment page to confirm the correct replacement of the ink cartridge.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer software Installation
Now you have finished your HP Deskjet 3755 printer Setup and it’s now time for 123.hp.com/dj3755 install Driver. Download the printing software from 123.hp.com/DJ3755 or 123.hp.com/setup 3755. Download the new edition or use the download CD supplied with the printer.
123 HP DeskJet 3755 printer Driver download
It is said that HP DeskJet 3755 is a cost efficient and simple printer which gives users a better experience than other deskjet printers.
- Print, scan, copy any mobile device or program you wish to print. You can use the apps free to the core using your smartphones and devices.
- Using web services including ePrint, Airprint and many other smart, convenient products.
Check the operating system version and its compatibility before downloading. The driver supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 , Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
Macintosh OS X versions10.5, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.10x, 10.11.x and 10.12.x . You can also download your HP Deskjet 3755 driver on the 123.hp.com/dj3755 website.
- Follow the instructions below after your driver is downloaded
- Turn on your computer to install the driver you have downloaded
- Connect the USB cable only to the computer if this has been prompted.
- You need to download a configuration file for the proper installation of the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer driver.
- Run the file as an administrator and you will find that the installation wizard begins.
- Follow the instructions on the screen the complete setup of the USB cable between your printer and device.
123.hp.com/dj3755 Install Printer Driver with CD/DVD drive
Before you install the HP Deskjet 3755 driver, make sure you connect your computer to the CD / DVD drive and check whether you have a CD that has been sent to you with the HP DeskJet 3755 printer.
- Check to see if your computer is connected to your CD drive to proceed further
- Make sure that the USB is not connected to the computer unless or until connecting
- Insert the CD drive to your computer to execute the file.
- You will find the software wizard startup.
- Please follow the on-screen instructions for the completion of the process
- Wait until the USB cable is connected to the HP DeskJet 3755 printer.
- After link, the HP Deskjet 3755 printer is detected and moved to the next stage, manually enter the setup wizard values and finish installation.
HP DeskJet 3755 printer Web Services
123 HP DeskJet 3755 printer Web Services Description
HP offers web services such as HP ePrint and HP Printable, making printing single side or double side printing simpler and more versatile. You must enable the web services in your printer control panel to use these web services.
123 HP DeskJet 3755 printer Web Services Setup
You need to check to set up web services on your printer if your printer is connected to the internet via a wireless service. Follow the instructions for setting up web services after the wireless network connection is allowed.
- The Embedded Web Server(EWS) must be accessed. This is the first move to start the web services.
- After you open the Embedded Web Server, click the Click Setup tab for Web Services, click Continue in the Web Services section and follow the instructions shown on the computer.
- Enable 123.hp.com/dj3755 to check whether you are told to automatically update and install.
- If the HP Deskjet 3755 printer is connected to the server that has instructions, it will print an information page. You must follow these instructions to complete the setup.
123 HP DeskJet 3755 printer Remove Web Services
If you are unwilling to use the available web services, please uninstall these by taking the following steps
- In the first step, you will have to open the Embedded Web Server to remove the web services
- Click the Web services tab and click the Web Services deleted services button.
- To uninstall the web services, press yes to uninstall the web services from your printer.
- If enabled, the 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer will download and install the printer update and the HP Deskjet 3755 printer will restart.
- To set up the Web Services, you have to set up a proxy server again if you are asked to use proxy settings on your network.
- Follow on-screen instructions and set up the server
- Contact your network manager or the person who can set up the network without a proxy setup network.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.