HP Deskjet 3700 printer setup – 123.hp.com/dj3700
The HP deskjet printers are for the money good. The powerful and lightweight HP deskjet 3700 printer has multifunctional features such as printing, scanning, copying, and web access. The printing can be achieved with the print program for android mobiles using mobile networking with ePrint. The AirPrint application supports the iOS devices including iPad , iPhone and iMac ‘s wireless printing feature. Download the printer program from 123.hp.com/dj3700 that fits the printer model code.
HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Unpack
- Taking the box initially contain the 123.hp.com/dj3700 HP printer, rotate the box on its side and move the printer out. Then remove each of the Styrofoam caps at a time and place the packet gently on an even surface.
- Set aside all the papers and documents in the HP deskjet 3700 printer package those come along with the printer. Instead, the kit includes an installation CD for both windows and mac applications and driver installation. The same from 123.hp.com/dj3700 can be downloaded.
- The HP instant tank card for the printer also comes with the printer case, an instant ink agreement with HP exists. Upon subscribing with this scheme, the use of the ink is automatically transmitted to the HP service and new ink cartridge is ordered.
- In the printer box there is a start guide here that includes written steps to set up the printer. Finally, there is a Get started guide that offers basic troubleshooting and additional HP Deskjet 3700 functionality.
Setting Up HP Deskjet 3700 Printer
- First remove the plastic cover which is hanging around the HP printer board.
- First open the front door and cut the interior of the cardboard. Remove the tape from the printer’s front and back.
- Open the front cover and then open the access door for the ink cartridge to clear some cardboard and lock the front door and the ink cartridge.
- Search the 123.hp.com/dj3700 for issues related to HP deskjet printer. Then there is a package that includes tri-color cartridge, black color cartridge, power cord and USB cable.
Untie the power cord and attach the cord to the printer’s back, and the other end to the wall outlet. Power the button and set up the HP deskjet 3700 printer now.
123. hp.com/dj3700-Installing Cartridges for Ink
- Start with the front cover opening to open the access door for the ink cartridge. Now wait until the ink cartridges arrive in the ink control area for some time.
- Now open the cover of the black cartridge, and remove the cartridge. Take out the safe orange film. Be mindful of not touching the copper site it can harm the flow of the ink and the head of the print.
- Place the black ink cartridge carefully in an upward angle in the black hole, until it snaps into its spot. Repeat the entire cycle with tri-color cartridge and close the access door and front cover of the ink cartridge.
CLEANING INK CARTRIDGES
- Wash the ink cartridge using distilled water. The HP ink is water soluble and will therefore absorb the ink on the print head using little hot distilled water and rehydrate the cartridge to print again normally.
- Just use the rubbing alcohol dipped by the swab to clean the ink cartridges. Other methods are available which use centrifuges or ultrasonic cleaners.
MISMATCHED ERROR CARTRIDGE FIX
- When your printer shows a missing cartridge error in the printer, first open the access door to the ink cartridge and clean the cartridges without hitting the ink nozzle and print head.
- Next attempt to clean the electrical contacts within the cartridges is predominant error message. First turn the printer off and remove the cartridges, then gently clean with soft cloth inside the cartridges.
Eventually remove the cartridges if approaches above have failed to resolve the error message.
123.hp.com/dj3700 – Paper Loading
- When ink cartridges are mounted, you will be asked to load paper in the input tray in the control panel. You may use unused white paper with the A1 or letter format.
- Now open the input tray, take a stack of plain white paper and similarly arrange it before putting it into the input tray. Click the paper until the writing ends.
- Then change the paper width guides until they recline against the paper edges and slip into the input tray.
- First press yes in the control panel and then do it after paper is prepared. Now install the app from 123.hp.com/dj3700 and need drivers.
- The alignment page will be printed after loading and pressing done in the control panel which will be used by the printer to boost the performance of printing.
HP DESKJET 3700 WIRELESS SETUP
- First power ON the HP deskjet3700 and connect in the same wireless network your computer and the printer.
- Then download from HP Customer Support the program and driver for your printer by entering your printer name and model number 123.hp.com/dj3700.
- The HP quick start screen opens then the program installation screen follows. Start your download by selecting a check box for the terms and conditions.
- First, if your printer is not identified on the next page, press the Next button on my printer. Wireless configuration for the printer can be found there to disable Ethernet or any USB cable connected to the printer.
HP DESKJET 3700 WIRELESS CONNECTION
- Choose wireless connection after removing both the USB and Ethernet cables from the printer. Then click on the form of your printer which is or is not a touch screen and press Continue.
- Now press the wireless button in the printers display for a long time until the little LED starts to blink in near the button.
- Next click retry option at the bottom of the computer screen prompting Wireless Network Setup page. If your printer is not found in the process mentioned above follow the next move.
HP DESKJET 3700 USB WIRELESS CONNECTION
- Firstly verify that your printer is on the same network as your computer, and make sure that the printer is within the wireless router range.
- Now connect the USB cable from the machine to the printer, then you can remove the USB cable and operate wirelessly after downloading the system driver and software.
- Check the IP address then by pressing the IP address search button.
- Type the Wi-Fi password on the wireless network setup pad, and press Start. This saves the settings on Wi-Fi in your HP printer.
- Tap on the screen found in the printer to start after the usb cable has been disconnected. It will link the network with the HP Printer.
HP DESKJET 3700 DRIVER INSTALLATION SETUP
The next screen searches for the software available for this product. The list of suggested complete software and driver kit is shown in the following section. Then pick the package and now click on start downloading the file. Whether you have any issues with HP deskjet 3700 installing software, see 123.hp.com/dj3700 or 123.hp.com/setup 3700.
Then begins to run automatically after downloading the app. Follow the instructions on screen and enter the location of the printer in the next screen to complete the process. Finally the HP deskjet printer will print Web Services Information sheet when the software installation is complete.
HP Deskjet 3700 Driver Download for Windows
- Switch on the printer initially and go to 123.hp.com/dj3700. Instead, in the menu bar pick Program and Drivers.
- And then select Printer and enter your name of printer along with the number of serves. Tap now on Send.
- After checking the specifics of the operating system and driver you will press Install. Instead, open the downloaded file for.exe.
- And double-click the file to open. To complete the driver installation process simply obey the installer’s on-screen instructions.
HP Deskjet 3700 Driver Download for Mac
- Navigate initially to 123.hp.com/dj3700. Then click Drivers and Downloads on homepage.
- And choose a suitable Operating System. Choose the configuration you ‘d like to download engine.
- Click Install now, and then press Save. Next open the .dmg file downloaded to start the installation process.
- Three methods like Wireless Connection, Local Network Connection and via USB Connection system can be enabled.
123.hp.com/dj3700 – E3 Error Troubleshooting
- E3 error seen on the printer monitor when the HP deskjet printer 3700 bears a jam. The paper jam in the paper input tray or the carriage holding the ink cartridges may be caused by paper.
- Open the HP deskjet printer input tray first, and check if any paper is loose or jammed. Using torch light to check if there is anything in the show that can be gently removed to press cancel button. This will restart the printer automatically.
- Next remove the ink cartridge from the carriage and position it rightly wait until the carriage is silent for some time.
- And remove all the pieces of paper from the access area of the ink cartridge.
- Press the cartridge now to the left and clear the path of the cartridge, then move it to the right and follow the same procedure.
- Upon washing, ensure that the carriage containing the ink cartridge can travel freely and then close the access door of the ink cartridge and connect all the cables.
- Eventually attach the HP deskjet printer’s power cord to the wall outlet and switch on, and the printer resets.
https://123-hpsetup.net is an independent service provider that offers some helpful information for HP Printers. The copyright information is solely ensured for just data reference. We don’t pursue any certifications regarding this. The use of trademarks and names is only for reference purposes.